United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-01-2018, 12:34 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Not only are their fans having to deal with the realities of a post fergie era, but they are also having to watch their now bigger neighbours smash them off the park tactically and points wise in the league, which will continue as City pick up trophies. Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds.

This is clearly a perfect storm to create the panic they are under at the minute to do anything and everything to stay relevant and will surely only lead to (even more) disaster. I mean just look at the desperation of their fans backing a guy like Mourinho. £#%&!ing eye gouging, shit slinging, stoke playing, classless, mercenary, bus parking Mourinho! Yet they love him and throw any remaining dignity they had away in the hope he can pull them a major trophy. :lmao Good times.

Unread 27-01-2018, 12:43 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

£75m for Virgil Van £#%&!ing Dijk

Unread 27-01-2018, 12:57 PM
Rorschach

It's clear to see that United have inflicted some form of PTSD on this soppy @#%&! but if he's going to have a pop at us, he should at least try and be funny and not submit shit an 8 year old would cringe at.

Unread 27-01-2018, 02:00 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
£75m for Virgil Van f***ing Dijk
He’s a smashing player. So dominant in the air in both boxes it’s such a skill, Steve Bruce had it but van dyke is a foot taller. He’s decent with his feet as well. Liverpool had a massive glaring hole there and now they don’t so he was worth the money to them.

I’ll no doubt accused of being a scouser again I apologise for having a different opinion. To me he looks an excellent player and they will build around him.

Unread 27-01-2018, 02:02 PM
20 times

Yep. Remi Moses is definitely scouse

Unread 27-01-2018, 02:10 PM
General Woundwort

Defo had rat for breakfast

Unread 27-01-2018, 02:10 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
He’s a smashing player. So dominant in the air in both boxes it’s such a skill, Steve Bruce had it but van dyke is a foot taller. He’s decent with his feet as well. Liverpool had a massive glaring hole there and now they don’t so he was worth the money to them.

I’ll no doubt accused of being a scouser again I apologise for having a different opinion. To me he looks an excellent player and they will build around him.
The point is more that they're calling us desperate for signing a good player that we need and will improve us...... but they did the same thing.

I see they managed to shoehorn dignity in there

And also had a go at us for playing stoke? Bit harsh. Kind of have to.

Unread 27-01-2018, 03:01 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by remismoses
he’s a smashing player. So dominant in the air in both boxes it’s such a skill, steve bruce had it but van dyke is a foot taller. He’s decent with his feet as well. Liverpool had a massive glaring hole there and now they don’t so he was worth the money to them.

I’ll no doubt accused of being a scouser again i apologise for having a different opinion. To me he looks an excellent player and they will build around him.
ysb!

Unread 27-01-2018, 03:18 PM
sa7

Quote:

Shutup you fence munching @#%&!

Unread 27-01-2018, 03:23 PM
92ToBury

Quote:

You stole that statement, didn't you?

Steve Bruce had one season and two goals worth of dominance in the opposition box ffs. VVD has had more assists for the opposition already than Brucey had for us most seasons.

Unread 27-01-2018, 03:37 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
You stole that statement, didn't you?

Steve Bruce had one season and two goals worth of dominance in the opposition box ffs. VVD has had more assists for the opposition already than Brucey had for us most seasons.
Stole what statement? I did put it on red issue. Not sure I mentioned Bruce thoe. I like Celtic and so I’ve seen quite a bit of him. And I like Football so I watch it and then have an opinion on what I watch. It’s not rocket science. He’s as dominant in the air as Bruce was imo. Hope I am wrong and he’s crap obviously.

Unread 27-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Switching Off

Steve Bruce won trophies.

That's the difference. Liverpool don't anymore.

Unread 27-01-2018, 03:56 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Steve Bruce won trophies.

That's the difference. Liverpool don't anymore.
I never mentioned trophies. It’s a massive skill being able to judge the ball trajectory have the strength to get there then fight and get up and get your head to it. Bruce had the skill as well. That was the only comparison. Its not the end of thier issues, teams will just avoid putting the ball in the air near him after a while.

Unread 27-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
I never mentioned trophies. It’s a massive skill being able to judge the ball trajectory have the strength to get there then fight and get up and get your head to it. Bruce had the skill as well. That was the only comparison. Its not the end of thier issues, teams will just avoid putting the ball in the air near him after a while.
You don't win trophies.

Unread 27-01-2018, 08:32 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
WUM! You forgot they got beat by Swansea when he £#%&!ed up a header??

Unread 27-01-2018, 08:43 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Stole what statement? I did put it on red issue. Not sure I mentioned Bruce thoe. I like Celtic and so I’ve seen quite a bit of him. And I like Football so I watch it and then have an opinion on what I watch. It’s not rocket science. He’s as dominant in the air as Bruce was imo. Hope I am wrong and he’s crap obviously.

I told them I put it on Red Issue

Unread 27-01-2018, 11:23 PM
Pop

v West Brom

- Another trophyless season

- Still the Champions League to go yet, don't rule us out.

- Remember when we used to win trophies?

- £#%&!ing fuming.

- What a £#%&!ing embarrassment. And to that £#%&!ing #@&%! Pardew as well. I detest the @#%&! with every fibre of my being.

- Need to protest against FSG.

- Aye, shite defending from John Henry and where the £#%&! was Werner for the third goal?

- What the £#%&! has that got to do with FSG you tit.

- They have everything to do with the lack of investment in the playing squad

- Onwards and upwards.

- I am numb

- Are we any better now than under Rodgers?

- £#%&!ing fed up of it.

- Wheels are falling off, can't be arsed to think about it anymore.

- I want to murder all of them.

- Stick it up your arse. Every year it's the same shit.

Etc....

Unread 27-01-2018, 11:26 PM
Red Al

Remismoses is quiet tonight or has he topped himself

Unread 27-01-2018, 11:27 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Remismoses is quiet tonight or has he topped himself

He's probably on RI

Unread 27-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Jethro