United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Pop

Default Re: Who's your most hated Liverpool player of all time?

Good shout on Mcateer. £#%&!ing @#%&!!

Unread 04-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Most of mine have already been covered, Fowler, Mcateer and McMahon probably my top 3. Remember pissing myself when he got carried off on a stretcher in an FA Cup game with Everton about 90/91-ish. Dirty @#%&!.

Always had a massive hatred for this @#%&! too. Just his name makes me want to vomit.

Scored a beauty at the Stretford End though, top red

Unread 04-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

good man.

love the advertising hoarding for nicks trainers, btw

Unread 04-03-2011, 01:18 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
In the pre-sanitisation world of 1980s football, contests between Liverpool and Manchester United, particularly at Anfield, were so hate-filled that they should probably have occurred after the watershed. No matter how many titles they won, Liverpool always had a problem with United, and beat them just once at Anfield in the league all decade. Even their sensational 1987-88 side, when 3-1 up and against 10 men after the sending off of Colin Gibson, couldn't force victory after Norman Whiteside came off the bench to raise hell.

Liverpool's phony hard-man Steve McMahon, who had just toebunged in a superb third, was the #@&%! of the walk in midfield. But he could barely walk when Whiteside came off the bench and, without even touching the ball, clattered him before whispering something sinister in his ear. Enough said. McMahon knew that he would not walk alone for the rest of the game, and he didn't fancy it at all. With Whiteside taking over midfield, United's 10 men came back for a famous 3-3 draw. "I remember John Barnes getting an elbow in the Adam's apple," says Whiteside. "I got him round the throat and then Steve McMahon tried to come near me and I think I stood on his little toe or something like that. I thought his little toe was around about his shin though, didn't I?"
Big Norm, one of my heroes along with Robbo as a kid. Sat behind him at an away match once, think it might've been Everton some time in the 90's. Legend.

Unread 04-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Dr_Mongoose

David Burrows.

Unread 04-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Sloppy

Surprised this #@&%! hasnt been mentioned yet.

Unread 04-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Mark Corrigan

Not one mention for carragher?

too many to choose from tbh.

Unread 04-03-2011, 02:53 PM
andyroo

I don't mind Carragher

For a start he's not that good...

Unread 04-03-2011, 02:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I don't mind Carragher

For a start he's not that good...
I must confess, I only ever find Carragher offensive when they are playing us, the rest of the time he seems alright, a fairly decent and intelligent individual, all things considered.

I never really hated McMamanaman either, horrendously overrated, but I didn't hate him like I did Fowler.

Or David Speedie, I £#%&!ing hated him. He was shit, did £#%&! all in his time there, but scored at OT the little @#%&!.

Dalglish must be the worst though, he just won't £#%&! off

Unread 04-03-2011, 03:03 PM
PaulParkers

Started off as Rush, then Fowler, then Owen, now Gerrard

Unread 04-03-2011, 03:05 PM
forwardirektion

Michael Owen...............still, he's just so beige it offends me. Still can't believe he plays for united.
All the others mentioned had something to hate about them but the nothingness of Owens personality is everything that is wrong with the world.

Unread 04-03-2011, 03:05 PM
moransbleedinghead

David Elleray and George Courtney.

Unread 04-03-2011, 03:55 PM
dodger

Thumbs down Re: Who's your most hated Liverpool player of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I must confess, I only ever find Carragher offensive when they are playing us, the rest of the time he seems alright, a fairly decent and intelligent individual, all things considered.I never really hated McMamanaman either, horrendously overrated, but I didn't hate him like I did Fowler.

Or David Speedie, I £#%&!ing hated him. He was shit, did £#%&! all in his time there, but scored at OT the little @#%&!.

Dalglish must be the worst though, he just won't £#%&! off
Steady the £#%&! on Dunk. The high pitched @#%&! thinks he's some kind of saint.

Anyway, let's not forget, or excuse due to his early demise, this @#%&!.

Unread 04-03-2011, 04:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Steady the £#%&! on Dunk. The high pitched @#%&! thinks he's some kind of saint.

Anyway, let's not forget, or excuse due to his early demise, this @#%&!.

It doesn't take much to be considered in such a manner when you originate from there.

Hughes was a @#%&!.

Unread 04-03-2011, 04:05 PM
MJ Ramone

Gotta be this #@&%! -

Great finisher...looked like a top drawer Footballer for 3-4 seasons tbf, but I absolutely £#%&!ing hated him.

McAteer is another great shout. The guy is a complete £#%&!ing bastard.
Aldridge too. I £#%&!ing hate him.

Phil Neal...& obviously Dalglish...the £#%&!ing grief junkie.

Unread 04-03-2011, 04:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Ooof! This is like picking your favourite child.

I'll throw a new name into the ring.......John shitarsed £#%&!sack Aldridge. Absolute shit of a man. I think I've spelled his name wrong too.......GOOD!!
Still foams and rants about us now - wonderful

Surprised there aren't (even) more mentions of McMahon, tbh.

Dunkers - Emlyn Hughes was from Barrow-in-Furness. He is, fwiw (or otherwise) one of the town's most famous sons - and the street where he grew up has been renamed after him.

Unread 04-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Gotta be this #@&%! -

Great finisher...looked like a top drawer Footballer for 3-4 seasons tbf, but I absolutely £#%&!ing hated him.

McAteer is another great shout. The guy is a complete £#%&!ing bastard.
Aldridge too. I £#%&!ing hate him.

Phil Neal...& obviously Dalglish...the £#%&!ing grief junkie.

agree with all of that. mcateer is a grade a @#%&!.

fowler and that £#%&! head, @#%&! mcmanamanmanamanaman are my 2 worst.

closely followed by a hareem of @#%&!s headed by that poisonous dwarf @#%&! sammy lee and that £#%&!ing rat aldridge.

£#%&!ing @#%&!s

Unread 04-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Still foams and rants about us now - wonderful

Surprised there aren't (even) more mentions of McMahon, tbh.

Dunkers - Emlyn Hughes was from Barrow-in-Furness. He is, fwiw (or otherwise) one of the town's most famous sons - and the street where he grew up has been renamed after him.
who'd want to live on @#%&! street?

Unread 04-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Time For Heroes

Any player from 76 onwards when I started supporting United, especially as we played them in 77 Final and stopped 'their' treble, hated the @#%&!s ever since and always will do.

Unread 04-03-2011, 04:47 PM
mazza

Lets not forget this @#%&! of a man

Closed Thread