United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:07 AM
The Return of JC

Default Re: Who's your most hated Liverpool player of all time?

Ooof! This is like picking your favourite child.

I'll throw a new name into the ring.......John shitarsed £#%&!sack Aldridge. Absolute shit of a man. I think I've spelled his name wrong too.......GOOD!!

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:08 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
I've never truly believed he was ever able to play football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
all of them.
Correct.

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:08 AM
dunk

Thumbs up Re: Who's your most hated Liverpool player of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

I'll throw a new name into the ring.......John shitarsed £#%&!sack Aldridge. Absolute shit of a man. I think I've spelled his name wrong too.......GOOD!!
No, shitarsed £#%&!sack looks about right...

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:09 AM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

Threw his boots in the kop, may have hurt someone, not all bad.

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:12 AM
Bunker Buster

Craig Johnstone.

£#%&!ing £#%&! stain of an aussie @#%&!, who decided to put £#%&!ing swish style bumps onto football boots.

@#%&! stain

Costing parents thousands to keep up with the jones's...Stealing money off people like a good scouser.

Put black boots on and a bit of dubbin.

You nu-age wall pushing aussie #@&%!.

£#%&!ing raised curling wumming @#%&!.

Piss off.

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:13 AM
jem

jimmy case, probs. then mcmahon. but there is plenty of hate to go round.

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:15 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Threw his boots in the kop, may have hurt someone, not all bad.
My abiding memory is him stood on the touchline in USA 94 about to come on as a sub yelling 'ya £#%&!in' cheat!' over and over at the officials as the microphone picked up EVERYTHING. A really graceless, oafish turd of a man. Summed up by his recent comments about Torres.

And I always thought he was shit aswell. He couldn't look like a more stereotypical scouser either. I want to punch him right in the moustache.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
jimmy case, probs. then mcmahon. but there is plenty of hate to go round.
Ive got a Crown paint sized tin of hate for their stupid horrible faces.

I think i hate the Non scouse ones that they Adopt to the hurt shelter once they join.

Owen.

mazza

Dis-honourable mentions go out to:
Houghton
staunton
Ince
Mcateer
Mcmanamon
Dogleash
Gobbledick
Fowler

£#%&! it I hate them all.

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:17 AM
andyroo

Agree on Craig Johnstone. @#%&! refused to play for Australia too, thought he was too good for us South African bastard.

Partly how I ended up supporting United when every other @#%&! my age in Straiya is a Liverpool fan. So I should be grateful I guess.

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:17 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Got to be this @#%&!!

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:20 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, shitarsed £#%&!sack looks about right...
johnny johnny johnny johny big nosed @#%&!

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Father Christmas

Aldridge is and was a total @#%&! - even looks like a typical scouser.

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

£#%&!ing despised that @#%&!. I think even as a 10 year old I wanted him dead.

Unread 04-03-2011, 12:19 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

£#%&!ing despised that @#%&!. I think even as a 10 year old I wanted him dead.
In the pre-sanitisation world of 1980s football, contests between Liverpool and Manchester United, particularly at Anfield, were so hate-filled that they should probably have occurred after the watershed. No matter how many titles they won, Liverpool always had a problem with United, and beat them just once at Anfield in the league all decade. Even their sensational 1987-88 side, when 3-1 up and against 10 men after the sending off of Colin Gibson, couldn't force victory after Norman Whiteside came off the bench to raise hell.

Liverpool's phony hard-man Steve McMahon, who had just toebunged in a superb third, was the #@&%! of the walk in midfield. But he could barely walk when Whiteside came off the bench and, without even touching the ball, clattered him before whispering something sinister in his ear. Enough said. McMahon knew that he would not walk alone for the rest of the game, and he didn't fancy it at all. With Whiteside taking over midfield, United's 10 men came back for a famous 3-3 draw. "I remember John Barnes getting an elbow in the Adam's apple," says Whiteside. "I got him round the throat and then Steve McMahon tried to come near me and I think I stood on his little toe or something like that. I thought his little toe was around about his shin though, didn't I?"

Unread 04-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
In the pre-sanitisation world of 1980s football, contests between Liverpool and Manchester United, particularly at Anfield, were so hate-filled that they should probably have occurred after the watershed. No matter how many titles they won, Liverpool always had a problem with United, and beat them just once at Anfield in the league all decade. Even their sensational 1987-88 side, when 3-1 up and against 10 men after the sending off of Colin Gibson, couldn't force victory after Norman Whiteside came off the bench to raise hell.

Liverpool's phony hard-man Steve McMahon, who had just toebunged in a superb third, was the #@&%! of the walk in midfield. But he could barely walk when Whiteside came off the bench and, without even touching the ball, clattered him before whispering something sinister in his ear. Enough said. McMahon knew that he would not walk alone for the rest of the game, and he didn't fancy it at all. With Whiteside taking over midfield, United's 10 men came back for a famous 3-3 draw. "I remember John Barnes getting an elbow in the Adam's apple," says Whiteside. "I got him round the throat and then Steve McMahon tried to come near me and I think I stood on his little toe or something like that. I thought his little toe was around about his shin though, didn't I?"

has anybody got a clip of strachan smoking his cigar in front of the kop? would have loved to have been to a game between us at anfield in the 80s.

Unread 04-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Ethers

Most of mine have already been covered, Fowler, Mcateer and McMahon probably my top 3. Remember pissing myself when he got carried off on a stretcher in an FA Cup game with Everton about 90/91-ish. Dirty @#%&!.

Always had a massive hatred for this @#%&! too. Just his name makes me want to vomit.

Unread 04-03-2011, 12:29 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

has anybody got a clip of strachan smoking his cigar in front of the kop? would have loved to have been to a game between us at anfield in the 80s.

Unread 04-03-2011, 12:31 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

Love Big Norm.

Unread 04-03-2011, 12:31 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Just his name makes me want to vomit.

wheeaaaayaaagh.
Closed Thread