United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Badge

Default FC V Mickleover, Sat 3.00 pm, Gigg Lane, Promotion push

After a cracking 4-1 away win at Nantwich on Tuesday, which could and should have been more, FC have revenge on the cards this Saturday as they play Mickleover Sports at Gigg Lane, 3.00 pm hoping to make up for possibly the worst performance of the season back in October when they lost away 2-0 to Mickleover.

It's 31 points from the last 13 league games, scoring 33 and conceding 12, promotion form if they can keep it up.

Currently one point and one place out of the play off positions.

A cracking weekend ahead, FC at home on Saturday and United on the telly at the Dippers on Sunday. Couldn't have been planned better.

Unread 03-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badge
After a cracking 4-1 away win at Nantwich on Tuesday, which could and should have been more, FC have revenge on the cards this Saturday as they play Mickleover Sports at Gigg Lane, 3.00 pm hoping to make up for possibly the worst performance of the season back in October when they lost away 2-0 to Mickleover.

It's 31 points from the last 13 league games, scoring 33 and conceding 12, promotion form if they can keep it up.

Currently one point and one place out of the play off positions.

A cracking weekend ahead, FC at home on Saturday and United on the telly at the Dippers on Sunday. Couldn't have been planned better.
hmm... out with the family saturday day and the lads saturday night. up to anfield on sunday. think i win by a distance tbh

Unread 03-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
hmm... out with the family saturday day and the lads saturday night. up to anfield on sunday. think i win by a distance tbh
What about your family though?

Unread 03-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Fantastic form we're in at the moment, never thought we'd be where we are a couple of months ago.

Unread 03-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
What about your family though?
i love them, but i probably couldn't get them tickets

Unread 03-03-2011, 02:33 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Fantastic form we're in at the moment, never thought we'd be where we are a couple of months ago.

I always knew

Unread 03-03-2011, 02:35 PM
forwardirektion

The malcolmses band look very interesting on saturday. Be there if you're into post-punk played on a theramin.

Unread 03-03-2011, 03:32 PM
King Julian

looking forward to both games

Unread 04-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Badge

McM@&%! and Tierney available again after suspension. Battersby suspended for his sending off against Chasetown. Kyle Jacobs could come back in at right back or Jimmy Holden slot in there instead.

Unread 04-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badge
McM@&%! and Tierney available again after suspension. Battersby suspended for his sending off against Chasetown. Kyle Jacobs could come back in at right back or Jimmy Holden slot in there instead.
Hopefully Kyle is fit to start. Like the look of Tierney.

Unread 04-03-2011, 10:34 AM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

Might put in an appearance tomorrow.

Unread 04-03-2011, 10:37 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Might put in an appearance tomorrow.

Mines a humdinger......ooooh errrrr missus

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:25 AM
King Julian

is it right they can go fourth with a win on saturday?

whats the chances of staying there tho?

the games i've been too this season - they have all won (except rochdale) but I understand the form can be patchy

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:25 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Got buttonholed by an AFC Wimbledon fan in a pub after the Chelsea match on Tuesday.

Wanted to tell me how pleased he was that we beat Crawley Town as they were "@#%&!s". Like we had knocked out Barcelona.

He was on his own. I have been to one FC match - Is there a higher number of abject, keep away from the knife draw weirdos at non-league or what?

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:29 AM
King Julian

from what i've seen theres a few oddballs and not rights but I think crawley are generally disliked at that level for being the chelsea pardon me Citeh of non league - I read they had paid 200k for a player - so must be buying in sucess - which must annoy the likes of AFC

Unread 05-03-2011, 09:47 PM
andyroo

Many of you go to this then?

Unread 05-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Many of you go to this then?
2155 of us.

Unread 05-03-2011, 11:02 PM
waynes ear's

Quote: