United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:32 PM
red in cumbria

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Wayne Rooney Elbowed my Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I wonder if Chelsea & Torres in particular will be as sluggish & off the pace as they have been in recent weeks??

Very tough game tonight
Yup, both Chelski and the Vermin will no doubt up their game to ridiculous levels against us......

Still, its all part of being United

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Zorg

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Wayne Rooney Elbowed my Hamster

Can't believe Rooney is allowed to murder people and still play, ffs.

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:34 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Wow. Just wow.

Think we'll miss Berbatov's hold-up play though.
yes but we'll gain somebody who's a striker not ball deposit box.

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Sloane

christ, wilkins and redknapp talking utter shite.

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
christ, wilkins and redknapp talking utter shite.
wilkins: I love chelsea, i really do. I think that the love i feel for chelsea is love. chelsea.

Jamie: Jaaaaamie Redknaaaaap.

wilkins: Yes jamie. Chelsea, pace, power, this boy. Chelsea, Richard.

Jamie: Chewwwlllssseeaaaa Redknapp.

Wez

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Wayne Rooney Elbowed my Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Fast CGI Error possibly?
Got me confused, doesnt take much mind

nani_9999

http://sportstream24.com/england_foo...watch_online_1

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:39 PM
beansy

This is the sort of game da roon can win back some love. Especially as it'll rub it in from elbow-gate.

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
yes but we'll gain somebody who's a striker not ball deposit box.
Yeah, if only Berbatov knew where the net was, we'll have to make do with the prolific and in form Rooney.

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Can't believe Rooney is allowed to murder people and still play, ffs.
Scousers, getting away with murder since 1985.

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Got me confused, doesnt take much mind
I still frequent the dark side from time to time.

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:41 PM
ScarFace

is the sound abit £#%&!ed for any of you on tv?

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:41 PM
jem

berbatov must have been promised he could pick the team for the week-end.

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I'm not on tv at the moment mate

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Sloane

Quote:
yeh very hissy

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:43 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm not on tv at the moment mate
its fine in the studio and adds but since they cut to the ground its mega hissy

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:44 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
yeh very hissy
you on virgin hd like me or sky?

Hopskipjump

Thats it Vidic my son, you focus on that puppet faced @#%&!

Come on UTD!

Least no Andy Gray

Sloane

Quote:
you on virgin hd like me or sky?
yeh virgin hd

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:46 PM
beansy

go super man u!!