United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Blobby Fowler
Marcelo Salas - anyone remember that goal he scored at Wembley?
Sonny Pike
Flicked off his thigh then bang.

[YOUTUBE]CjoookcuWQU&[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 14-06-2007, 08:45 PM
thatsfuctit

gazza

Unread 14-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
jordi cruyff
He was always shit though. I know a guy who played in the Barca youth team with him and everyone hated him because he was crap, but his dad was manager at the time

Unread 14-06-2007, 08:50 PM
TreeFiddy

Julius Aghahowa (according to champ manager anyway)

Unread 14-06-2007, 08:51 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
gazza

[YOUTUBE]tCdneO58E6A[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 14-06-2007, 08:55 PM
pencilcasefeatures

Chris Bart-Williams

Unread 14-06-2007, 08:55 PM
punk_football

Fowler
Kluivert
Salas
Ortega - Next Marradonna apparently.

Unread 14-06-2007, 08:58 PM
monkey

Ralph Milne.

Unread 14-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Zorg

Francis Jeffers. I came back from living abroad and was amazed to find this FA Cup-headed scouse freakshow being touted as the saviour of English football. For scoring a couple of goals against Norwich or someone.

Unread 14-06-2007, 09:08 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
[YOUTUBE]tCdneO58E6A[/YOUTUBE]
that is worth a watch

obviously a buffon

but some great skill topped of with some very cool finishes

Unread 14-06-2007, 09:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
that is worth a watch

obviously a buffon

but some great skill topped of with some very cool finishes
Gascoigne was a genius. Such a shame we missed out on him. He would have been a legend at OLd Trafford.
I know he's a fruitcake, but it's very hard to dislike the guy.

Fowler. A detestable @#%&!, but what a player he looked in his first couple of seasons with the dippers. His technique & quality in front of goal was outstanding.
Scored 2 great goals against us on Eric's comeback.

Shearer's career was wasted in my opinion. The finest striker of his generation. An utter #@&%!, but an awesome footballer. The fact that he turned us down TWICE is utterly unforgivable. He'd have won every trophy in the game had he signed for us in that summer of 96' in particular.

Unread 14-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Part 36 Offer

Me.

Unread 14-06-2007, 10:46 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Wesley Brown
Agreed. Although he is an excellent squad player and would walk into most football teams in Europe I honestly think without his injuries he'd go down as one of the best centre halves ever.

Unread 14-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Camel

this thread was always going to attract a few wums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He was always shit though. I know a guy who played in the Barca youth team with him and everyone hated him because he was crap, but his dad was manager at the time
that was one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumpsall
Agreed. Although he is an excellent squad player and would walk into most football teams in Europe I honestly think without his injuries he'd go down as one of the best centre halves ever.
the second part of that that was another

Unread 15-06-2007, 08:59 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
this thread was always going to attract a few wums

that was one
It wasn't a wum. They guy's name was Ernest, I played five a side with him a few years ago. Easily the best player I've ever played with, absolutely astonishing. It was like having three extra players. He was in the Barca youth team in the early 90s, then did his knee ligaments and had to give up, sadly. A weekly five-a-side friendly was all he was allowed and even then his girlfriend would nag him about it.

They were both nurses at the MRI, they stayed in Manchester for about a year, then got married in Barcelona and moved to Australia to live. Still there as far as I know.
He had a few good stories about playing at Barca.

Not sure why you would think I would make all that up but there you go

Unread 15-06-2007, 09:07 AM
koppas

Stan Collymore. One player, out of everyone, I am still gutted today that we never got.

Unread 15-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Darth Vidic

Neil Lennon.

Did you see him in CM2??!

Unread 15-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Norm

Guiliano Majorana. (I think thats how you spell it)

I remeber being a kid in the stretford and honestly thought he was better than that Best chancer that my dad went on about. Proves you dont know shit when your a kid.

Unread 15-06-2007, 10:43 AM
koppas

Paul Scholes.

Unread 15-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Serenity Now

Enzo Scifo. Remember him?
Closed Thread