United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 09-01-2024, 10:09 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

So much better with some excellent service from the right too.
Better than the ambassadors lounge? is believe online yet

Unread 09-01-2024, 10:13 AM
no fun

Quote:

So much better with some excellent service from the right too. …
I’m no expert regarding restaurant etiquette but I could have sworn catering staff should serve your meal over your left shoulder

Unread 09-01-2024, 10:15 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I’m no expert regarding restaurant etiquette but I could have sworn catering staff should serve your meal over your left shoulder
We're gonna need a full review. Not doing any work till we have a 200 word analysis
Rep for pics

Unread 09-01-2024, 10:20 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
We're gonna need a full review. Not doing any work till we have a 200 word analysis
Rep for pics
Tbh I’m getting a bit £#%&!ing sick of Hyman posting something as exciting as being in Wigans corporate facilities and then coming on here the following morning bleating on about something as trivial as the chances uniteds wide players provide for our mis-firing centre forward

£#%&!ing sick of it

Unread 09-01-2024, 10:39 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
No future as a waiter for rashford then. Imagine him slamming every single course into your chest, then standing beside baffled, you with his hands on his hips, wondering how the plate didn’t make it on to the table.

Unread 09-01-2024, 10:45 AM
Hyman_Roth

There’s so little to tell tbf.

Tried to get in some boozers near the ground with my mates but they were stopping anymore coming in so we ended up queuing up outside Pizza Hut ffs. At that point I said to my lad that we might as well go to the corporates. Took ages to find it and inside it was like you’d imagine. Over bright strip lighting, windowless with chronically depressed people serving.

The worse thing was you were allocated a table when you got in so we sat down with a group of people who also didn’t know each other. I despise small talk so it was very awks for ages until the reds on the table (from Wythenshawe) complained that they thought a ‘paid bar’ was a free bar. I looked sympathetically whilst secretly thinking ‘£#%&!ing hell

The slow roast beef was indeed a pie and I’m pretty sure the vegetarian offer was withdrawn. It was take a plate whilst some boss eyed 14 year old dumped a pie on your plate school dinner style. I have to say it wasn’t obvious where the £210 per ticket was being spent.

Funny in all the wrong ways. Seats were decent on the half way line and we all had a laugh so £#%&! it.

Unread 09-01-2024, 10:49 AM
no fun

Quote:

Tried to get in some boozers near the ground with my mates but they were stopping anymore coming in so we ended up queuing up outside Pizza Hut ffs. At that point I said to my lad that we might as well go to the corporates. Took ages to find it and inside it was like you’d imagine. Over bright strip lighting, windowless with chronically depressed people serving.

The worse thing was you were allocated a table when you got in so we sat down with a group of people who also didn’t know each other. I despise small talk so it was very awks for ages until the reds on the table (from Wythenshawe) complained that they thought a ‘paid bar’ was a free bar. I looked sympathetically whilst secretly thinking ‘£#%&!ing hell

The slow roast beef was indeed a pie and I’m pretty sure the vegetarian offer was withdrawn. It was take a plate whilst some boss eyed 14 year old dumped a pie on your plate school dinner style. I have to say it wasn’t obvious where the £210 per ticket was being spent.

Funny in all the wrong ways. Seats were decent on the half way line and we all had a laugh so £#%&! it.

Thank you

Bet the Wythenshawe chaps were fuming 😄

Unread 09-01-2024, 10:55 AM
dragflick

Quote:

All part of the fun. £#%&!ing rammed everywhere near the ground, I know some who had to resort to signing up for the bingo hall to get a beer.

Unread 09-01-2024, 10:56 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

All part of the fun. £#%&!ing rammed everywhere near the ground, I know some who had to resort to signing up for the bingo hall to get a beer.

Unread 09-01-2024, 11:07 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

We tried to get in there. It was desperate measures

Unread 09-01-2024, 11:19 AM
est.1878

"believe was right, the trip was shite"

Unread 09-01-2024, 11:20 AM
Zorg

Quote:

snort

Unread 09-01-2024, 11:21 AM
silv

Quote:

Did you at least get the Ice Cream factory?

Unread 09-01-2024, 02:04 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Quote:

Ffs

Unread 09-01-2024, 05:02 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Was entertaining enough but our finishing remains a huge problem. Hojlund's confidence is going to be hammered if we don't make a signing to take the pressure off. He's starting to look lost on the pitch. Pity some of out more experienced players can't step up to help. State of Rashford last night. Against Wigan as well. He's broken.
Trouble is we can't move Tony

Unread 09-01-2024, 06:04 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Speaking of them, where exactly the £#%&! are they? And Luke Shaw ffs?

Do any of them feel like maybe getting to the pitch to earn their million quid this month?

Casemiro's been out for 3 months for christ's sake, what did he do, break his spine?
ill pal. All ill

Unread 09-01-2024, 07:58 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
No future as a waiter for rashford then. Imagine him slamming every single course into your chest, then standing beside baffled, you with his hands on his hips, wondering how the plate didn’t make it on to the table.

Unread 09-01-2024, 08:10 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
He'd run straight at and into the table, stop and wait whilst the soup went cold and then hurl it backwards.

Unread 09-01-2024, 09:37 PM
Dr Stranger

Unread 09-01-2024, 09:48 PM
Sparky***

You've got to laugh at them still bleating on about that pen last night.

£#%&! me. A completely one-sided game and they're going on as if the entire cup tie hinged on it

Those two horrendous dives from Liverpool against Newcastle all completely forgotten about, but this deserves to be scrutinised.