United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 31-08-2014, 05:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

I still can't get over just what a £#%&!ing blatant push on Young it was. Utterly brazen.
Young is never going to get a penalty the @#%&!s have obviously decided this between them

Unread 31-08-2014, 05:14 PM
irk

Quote:
Nobody is pretending we played brilliantly but if the ref had done his job properly we'd have won and at least alleviated some of the pressure around the club.

I still can't get over just what a £#%&!ing blatant push on Young it was. Utterly brazen.
Paying the price for being a diving little @#%&!

Unread 31-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Paying the price for being a diving little @#%&!
There are lots of players in other clubs who routinely do the same things as Young - Liverpool have several of them.

Young is paying the price for playing for Manchester United. The same way as Ronaldo was punished for the same thing. The referees go into the games having been saturated with the media campaigns and act accordingly.

Unread 31-08-2014, 05:17 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Young is never going to get a penalty the @#%&!s have obviously decided this between them
As frustrating as it is, I don't really blame refs for not giving Young the benefit of the doubt.

He's a proven diver and a cheat....his previous conduct has prejudiced their opinion of him.

Unread 31-08-2014, 05:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
As frustrating as it is, I don't really blame refs for not giving Young the benefit of the doubt.

He's a proven diver and a cheat....his previous conduct has prejudiced their opinion of him.
agreed he's a diver....it was still a penalty last week and he was denied two yesterday the second of which was nothing to do with his inability to stay on his feet

cost us four points those two decisions:shakehead:

Unread 31-08-2014, 05:29 PM
irk

Quote:
There are lots of players in other clubs who routinely do the same things as Young - Liverpool have several of them.

Young is paying the price for playing for Manchester United. The same way as Ronaldo was punished for the same thing. The referees go into the games having been saturated with the media campaigns and act accordingly.
Whether other people do it or not he's still been identified as a diving little @#%&!. He's just been noticed doing it as he's in the public eye more because he's at united. None of this changes the fact he's paying the price for it.

Unread 31-08-2014, 06:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

apparently we only got penalties because ferguson was our manager

Unread 31-08-2014, 06:41 PM
red in cumbria

The later "penalty" was even more blatant, anyway.

Foy should be demoted for not giving that - and if we had been the beneficiaries of such a shite decision, he probably would be

Unread 31-08-2014, 06:47 PM
andyroo

Young should be sacked for his reputation causing us to be denied cast iron penalties. His shit@#%&!ery is costing us. Get rid.

Unread 31-08-2014, 06:47 PM
irk

£#%&!ing hell. At least get the song right if you're going to join in.

Unread 31-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Young should be sacked for his reputation causing us to be denied cast iron penalties. His shit@#%&!ery is costing us. Get rid.
Yes it's definitely his fault that refs are too shit to judge each incident on its own merits.

Unread 31-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
£#%&!ing hell. At least get the song right if you're going to join in.
The bloke next to me against Swansea was singing along to "United are the team for me" but instead of U.N.I.T.E.D at the beginning he was singing some random words that kind of fit. Along the lines of you know I, L and C or some such. Everyone around was pissing themselves, but I've got a full season sitting next to the £#%&!er. It's going to get very wearing, I may need to choose the right moment to put him straight

Unread 31-08-2014, 07:21 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Yes it's definitely his fault that refs are too shit to judge each incident on its own merits.
I don't care. Sack him anyway.

Unread 31-08-2014, 08:03 PM
gbmufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
it was completely disgusting

he would be the biggest laughing stock on here if he played for city or dippers...thieving a wage
Your still a @#%&!. A bigger @#%&! than yesterday! Your £#%&!ing obsessed with Valencia you £#%&!ing muppet!