Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batistuta
I lived near white heart lane

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Batistuta

Worth noting here is that arsenal fans would regard west ham as their main rival tbh not spurs.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Worth noting here is that arsenal fans would regard west ham as their main rival tbh not spurs.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Batistuta

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Believe what you want pal, ask match going arsenal fans and then appologise to me

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:36 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Any sages know which (if any) is the biggest rivalry match in MLS or the A league?

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:36 PM
teflon_terry

Probably polo.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:39 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Believe what you want pal, ask match going arsenal fans and then appologise to me

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Batistuta

Quote:
You £#%&!ing #@&%!, you only believe that shit because some @#%&! on match of the day tells you.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:43 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Batistuta

Yawn, armchair supporter and an FC fan with a degree in literature

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:47 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Any sages know which (if any) is the biggest rivalry match in MLS or the A league?
dunno about MLS but the A-League's been going too short a time really. Sydney v Western Sydney's meant to be the big one - there's only two city derbies, Sydney and Melbourne, and Melbourne Heart don't have any fans (hence why Manchester City have bought them). Newcastle v Central Coast is sort of local by Aussie standards.

Sydney United v Bonnyrigg White Eagles in the old NSL days, now that was a proper derby... Sydney United is a Croatian social club and Bonnyrigg White Eagles is Serbian

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:48 PM
Batistuta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Are you on something sparky? I'm not wumming here you @#%&!. Couldn't give two £#%&!s what the nouveau arsenal supporter thinks, west ham are the main rivals for them, used to be ducking chaos between them

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:49 PM
dragflick

Quote:

sa7

Quote:
It's called predictive text on an iPhone you £#%&!ing cretin. Not one point to counter the truth, you utter utter joke. I know for a fact they hate Chelsea more so, just move on, you will not win here.
Blaming your phone? S2c :shakehead:

Angry @#%&! gets @#%&!ed so gets angry.

Why do you "know for a fact" btw?

Batistuta

What the £#%&! would a ginger ponce from didsbury know about it? Been going after any more underage girls recently pal?

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Batistuta

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Blaming your phone? S2c :shakehead:

Angry @#%&! gets @#%&!ed so gets angry.

Why do you "know for a fact" btw?
I know many, many people from all three clubs mentioned who follow them, they would all agree with me. You should really learn to shut up about things you know £#%&! all about.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:52 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
dunno about MLS but the A-League's been going too short a time really. Sydney v Western Sydney's meant to be the big one - there's only two city derbies, Sydney and Melbourne, and Melbourne Heart don't have any fans (hence why Manchester City have bought them). Newcastle v Central Coast is sort of local by Aussie standards.

Sydney United v Bonnyrigg White Eagles in the old NSL days, now that was a proper derby... Sydney United is a Croatian social club and Bonnyrigg White Eagles is Serbian

Quality Fred answer.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:55 PM
sa7

Quote:
I know many, many people from all three clubs mentioned who follow them, they would all agree with me. You should really learn to shut up about things you know £#%&! all about.
Good for you. Keep cuddling up to your many, many friends from Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea.

£#%&!ing Forrest Gump

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:58 PM
Batistuta

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Good for you. Keep cuddling up to your many, many friends from Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea.

£#%&!ing Forrest Gump
You stupid @#%&!, I'd rather speak to actual football fans from other clubs than some of the disgraceful hangers on united get, such as yourself.
You thick piece of shit, keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about, learn son discipline.
You are nothing more than pond life compared with my intellectual capacity, masters in civil engineering from one of the most reputable institutions worldwide. Stick that up your £#%&!ing arse
Closed Thread