United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Lazarus

Well at least EL stopped the love-in

Unread 01-04-2007, 11:48 PM
thatsfuctit

I think it is fair to say Ole has a special relationship with the crowd.

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:33 AM
punk_football

Anyone who wants to be know as andrew is a @#%&!,

Unread 02-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Zorg

That video is really £#%&!ing annoying, too much time spent putting stupid special effects when you just want to see goals.

Ole's a legend though. If I do miss anything about going to OT, it's watching him.

Unread 02-04-2007, 08:40 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
When Alex Ferguson Praises the fans it makes me want to cry for some reason. The Fergie songs need singing more often as well.
£#%&! off

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:07 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
£#%&! off
Do you have the slightest what Sir Alex Ferguson has done for United, that is a good enough reason but because you’re a silly fat £#%&!er that has an affliction with him I need to argue it further.
First and for most you have an extremely short memory, you tell me why he shouldn’t be along side Matt Busby ?, with out Alex Ferguson the success through the 90s wouldn’t have happened, and before you come out with the typical “living in the past” %@#$&!s what’s happening now you #@&%!, the only reason we had a quite spell around 04 was because a new team was beginning created by £#%&!ing Ferguson !.
How do you feel about Liverpool dominating everything in the 80s then Alex Ferguson came along with other plans ? Ferguson has done more for United than for some @#%&! like you to criticize him. The reasons go on and on, so go and roll you’re self off a very high cliff.

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:10 AM
puressence

Quote:
Do you have the slightest what Sir Alex Ferguson has done for United, that is a good enough reason but because you’re a silly fat £#%&!er that has an affliction with him I need to argue it further.
First and for most you have an extremely short memory, you tell me why he shouldn’t be along side Matt Busby ?, with out Alex Ferguson the success through the 90s wouldn’t have happened, and before you come out with the typical “living in the past” %@#$&!s what’s happening now you #@&%!, the only reason we had a quite spell around 04 was because a new team was beginning created by £#%&!ing Ferguson !.
How do you feel about Liverpool dominating everything in the 80s then Alex Ferguson came along with other plans ? Ferguson has done more for United than for some @#%&! like you to criticize him. The reasons go on and on, so go and roll you’re self off a very high cliff.

how can i debate when you start ..your a silly fat £#%&!er ..what sort of £#%&!ing argument is that .. do i slate you for your views on politics .. no .. ive been a match going red since 1978 mate and possibly have forgotten more about utd that you know ..

if you want a debate on this at least start with a better opening line

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:15 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
how can i debate when you start ..your a silly fat £#%&!er ..what sort of £#%&!ing argument is that .. do i slate you for your views on politics .. no .. ive been a match going red since 1978 mate and possibly have forgotten more about utd that you know ..

if you want a debate on this at least start with a better opening line
Maybe calling you a silly fat £#%&!er isn’t the best thing to start it off, I never said I was debating it I was speaking fact. Its not even worth a debate because how can you honestly say you want him out. Just out of interest though what completely toss reasons have you got for wanting him out ?

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:17 AM
puressence

Quote:
Maybe calling you a silly fat £#%&!er isn’t the best thing to start it off, I never said I was debating it I was speaking fact. Its not even worth a debate because how can you honestly say you want him out. Just out of interest though what completely toss reasons have you got for wanting him out ?
1 his greed

2 his total lack of respect for the fans

3 his lies

4 slating the fans off

the list can go on and on and on

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:22 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
1 his greed

2 his total lack of respect for the fans

3 his lies

4 slating the fans off

the list can go on and on and on
Just let me answer them and list the rest then. The list of why he should be respected by far out weighs the quite frankly pathetic reasons for wanting him out anyway but here goes.

1 his greed - For taking what United pay him, I and many others wouldn’t complain, and if you remember rightly he wasn’t exactly all for the take over but when it happened he only changed his tune because he wanted to keep his job like any of us would, and him staying was one of the very few good things to come out of the take over.

2 his total lack of respect for the fans - For saying more noise should be made etc aka Keane, I don’t think so.

3 his lies - what lies ?

4 slating the fans off - isnt that the same as point 2

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:28 AM
puressence

Quote:
Just let me answer them and list the rest then. The list of why he should be respected by far out weighs the quite frankly pathetic reasons for wanting him out anyway but here goes.

1 his greed - For taking what United pay him, I and many others wouldn’t complain, and if you remember rightly he wasn’t exactly all for the take over but when it happened he only changed his tune because he wanted to keep his job like any of us would, and him staying was one of the very few good things to come out of the take over.

2 his total lack of respect for the fans - For saying more noise should be made etc aka Keane, I don’t think so.

3 his lies - what lies ?

4 slating the fans off - isnt that the same as point 2

lies ..well being inviolved in su from the staart telling them to buy shres utd should never have one owner ....glazer comes in

yet he totlally forgets aLL about this when malc takes over slating the fans ..

alos love the £#%&! off and watch chelsea remark ..

also bullying youth team players to have his son as the agent or else

also slating brian kidd off to £#%&! in his book .why

my hatred for ferguson goes back to 2001 as a person hes a @#%&! imho

as a manager he record will never be surpassed .

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:31 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
lies ..well being inviolved in su from the staart telling them to buy shres utd should never have one owner ....glazer comes in

yet he totlally forgets aLL about this when malc takes over slating the fans ..

alos love the £#%&! off and watch chelsea remark ..

also bullying youth team players to have his son as the agent or else

also slating brian kidd off to £#%&! in his book .why

my hatred for ferguson goes back to 2001 as a person hes a @#%&! imho

as a manager he record will never be surpassed .
Half of its just all %@#$&!s and the rest you have blown out of all proportion.

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
excuse me whilst i post a video of a player who doesn't get enough recognition:

[YOUTUBE]cRKPP3hvj-s[/YOUTUBE]
That chip against Coventry near the end is absolute World class. Cuts inside and from about 16 yards out easily chips the keeper. Bergkamp/Cantona/Zola score that goal and it would be repeated constantly. Add his overhead kick spree and you see the variety of goals the man could score.

Unread 02-04-2007, 04:01 PM
thatsfuctit

More Ole

[YOUTUBE]b0roBHyW74w[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 24-10-2009, 09:35 PM
thatsfuctit

Default Re: when Ole scores

all ole's goals for us

Unread 24-10-2009, 10:21 PM
dinger

Thread bump of the year, class link.

Unread 24-10-2009, 10:23 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Thread bump of the year, class link.
ta

the finishing is so bloody assured, the ball is going in the net.

Unread 24-10-2009, 11:08 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Quality ! If ever a kid needed proof of what a good first touch can do for you and why you need one .......look no further
Closed Thread