United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Johnaldo

Thumbs up Re: This myth that United's football is not as good as last season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
the first of the latest 3 titles produced some of our best football of recent times for me

particularly up to Jan when Saha played up front in a rich period of form. We played with pace, precision and deadly finishing. Eooney and Ronaldo flourished playng off Sahas hold up play
Saha was a joy to behold when fit

Unread 23-10-2009, 01:54 PM
marlo

Default Re: This myth that United's football is not as good as last season!

our football wasnt 'very' good last year either although we did play some good stuff in the champions leagie against arsenal. the third goal for example

06/07 and 07/08 we played brilliant football.
dont know why out football wasnt so good last year to an extent this year...cant think of any big signing that have changed the way we play.

Unread 23-10-2009, 01:56 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
our football wasnt 'very' good last year either although we did play some good stuff in the champions leagie against arsenal. the third goal for example

dont know why out football wasnt so good last year to an extent this year...cant think of any big signing that have changed the way we play.
Shows the limitations of your thinking really.

Unread 23-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

£#%&! me you're dull

can't you keep your promise?
Closed Thread