United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:47 PM
wiganste

Default Re: The Official Liverpool Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
anybody actually going or going without?
me

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:48 PM
In 76 now this is true

Quote:
I doubt there will be many spares about outside.
My mate got lucky about 5 years back, as he got there early and asked people coming off the branch coaches.

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
me
i'll know friday hopefully. gone without to plenty but scouseland too far to go and risk not getting one.

back to the game though i don't care how much better we are than them at the moment, it's still shit in the pants tense and pretty much gonna be constantly on my mind from now till ko.

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:54 PM
wiganste

Quote:
i'll know friday hopefully. gone without to plenty but scouseland too far to go and risk not getting one.

back to the game though i don't care how much better we are than them at the moment, it's still shit in the pants tense and pretty much gonna be constantly on my mind from now till ko.
I'm without atm but got a message last night saying I could have his. The only problem is, the fella lives in Scotland and the post is on strike.

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:59 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
I'm without atm but got a message last night saying I could have his. The only problem is, the fella lives in Scotland and the post is on strike.
Next day delivery still ok I've heard.
Failing that joined the group "redarmytravel" on facebook, could be a few floating about on there

Unread 22-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Lok

Quote:
Use UPS, UK Mail or TNT

Unread 22-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Going with.
Closed Thread