United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Spiffy

Default The Official Liverpool Thread

Sorry for doing it early but I'm getting excited/scared already.

As long as we don't lose but I'd love to think that this will be Benitez's last game.

Predictions? 2-2.

Unread 22-10-2009, 03:20 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default Re: The Official Liverpool Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Sorry for doing it early but I'm getting excited/scared already.

As long as we don't lose but I'd love to think that this will be Benitez's last game.

Predictions? 2-2.
It won't be, no matter the result, they can't afford to sack him, it'd cost 'em £20 odd million.

Unread 22-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Stickman

1-1

Berbatov 60

Benayoun 82

Unread 22-10-2009, 03:22 PM
In 76 now this is true

Quote:
As long as we dont loose.
whats this we business, you walked away, sold your soul.
You have no right to use the term "we"

Unread 22-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
whats this we business, you walked away, sold your soul.
You have no right to use the term "we"
No I didn't sell my soul, you did. You're a judas @#%&! who has sold United out. Go back to supporting Everton you £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 22-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Time For Heroes

I'm very confident actually. Our defence will hold firm, the midfield will be buzzing and the forwards on fire.

Now I've got all the cliches out of the way, we'll win 2-0

Unread 22-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Sloane

zigga zagga zigga zagga oi oi oi

Unread 22-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Street Magician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
I'm very confident actually. Our defence will hold firm, the midfield will be buzzing and the forwards on fire.

Now I've got all the cliches out of the way, we'll win 2-0
The above is correct!

Unread 22-10-2009, 03:42 PM
wiganste

I feel sick thinking about this game.

We owe them big time but surely they can't lose 5 in a row?

Unread 22-10-2009, 03:42 PM
In 76 now this is true

Quote:
No I didn't sell my soul, you did. You're a judas @#%&! who has sold United out. Go back to supporting Everton you £#%&!ing @#%&!.
You sold your soul to someone else and Walked away.
Allowed Glazer to buy you out.

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
You sold your soul to someone else and Walked away.
Allowed Glazer to buy you out.
Me and the Glazers have not exchanged 1 single penny since they bought the club.

You however undermined the fans who were protesting so that you could become some kind of celebrity fan. Everyone knows you used to support Everton but now you're Mr. United. You are a classic example of what's wrong with modern football. Shame on you.

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:17 PM
MJ Ramone

It'll be a very tough game.
I remember last season we played them without Torres & Gerrard...& we bottled it after going in front. Gifted them 3pts.
They also had a 'make or break' moment towards the end of last season & they ended up putting 4 past Madrid then 4 past us a week later.

This fixture is NEVER a gimme. Liverpool's form is completely irrelevant (I'll refrain from saying that the 'Form Book' goes out the window for games like this)
Torres will cause us problems - Vidic & Rio aren't at the top of their game by a long way.

I can't see them not scoring so we're gonna have to score more than once at Anfield for the first time in a long time if we're to win the game.
I think I'd take a draw now to be honest.

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:21 PM
In 76 now this is true

[quote=Spiffy;1737789]Everyone knows you used to support Everton [quote]

You mean its an Urban myth that you and your other obsessed (see your avatar) #@&%! mates have come up with.
Keep saying it often enough and other #@&%!s might believe it as well.

If theres one thing to actually thank the Glazers for, its ensuring we dont have muppets like you in our fanbase anymore.

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Spiffy

[quote=In 76 now this is true;1737799][quote=Spiffy;1737789]Everyone knows you used to support Everton
Quote:

You mean its an Urban myth that you and your other obsessed (see your avatar) #@&%! mates have come up with.

If theres one thing to actually thank the Glazers for, its ensuring we dont have muppets like you in our fanbase anymore.
Says the man who travels 20 odd miles to support the team. You're a glory seeker. You've sided with the Glazers over the fans. You're a @#%&! of the highest order. The avatar isn't anyone I know. There are so many people who hate you I just nicked one of their photos.

Why do you think so many people hate you?

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:29 PM
boreez

[quote=In 76 now this is true;1737799][quote=Spiffy;1737789]Everyone knows you used to support Everton
Quote:

don't hijack the thread £#%&!face.

I'm not nervous about the match at all at the moment. The experience I had at our last meeting was so gut wrenching and disturbing that I'm a bit numb right now.

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Yep.

We're so much better than these @#%&!s but I can just picture Benitez/Gerrard/Carragher after the game saying "We know we're on a par, if not better than United, but we need to raise our game against the smaller teams.This result proves that."

As I've said before, if Ferie picks the right team and tactics, we'll £#%&! them.If not.....

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:35 PM
In 76 now this is true

[quote=Spiffy;1737811][quote=In 76 now this is true;1737799]
Quote:
Everyone knows you used to support Everton

Says the man who travels 20 odd miles to support the team. You're a glory seeker. You've sided with the Glazers over the fans. You're a @#%&! of the highest order. The avatar isn't anyone I know. There are so many people who hate you I just nicked one of their photos.

Why do you think so many people hate you?
Ive never supported Everton in my life, Urban Myth. I even read on one forum I used to have a season ticket at Leeds!

As for your avatar, you really are a #@&%!. Its not even a real flag, its a photoshop job that was on another forum!

Whats 20 miles got to do with anything? I used to live 1.3 miles away, it didnt make me any better a supporter.

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Spiffy

It's been a while since I've been this excited about the Liverpool game. Even the ones at the end of the season don't matter as much because this time we can shatter their dreams and get rid of that shit manager who they all adore.

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Same here, I'm certain we're going to lose

Although our record at that shit hole is pretty good, I just can't see us winning it. When was the last time the dippers lost 5 in a row. It's just not going to happen. All their players will be miraculously fit and play out of their skins to beat us 2-1.

DOOM!!!

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Smeggs

anybody actually going or going without?
Closed Thread