United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-10-2009, 10:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Good news on Fabio.

Dunno if anyone has mentioned this but fergie says he just had cramp last night. Thought he was superb, I'd be very tempted to start him at anfield.

Unread 22-10-2009, 10:55 AM
BarryX

Default Re: Good news on Fabio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Dunno if anyone has mentioned this but fergie says he just had cramp last night. Thought he was superb, I'd be very tempted to start him at anfield.
He is my favourite Utd player. Really. Ever since we bought him, I decided that he would be my favourite. From what I saw and read about him I think he has the potential to be a future World Cup winning captain, and one of the greatest attacking full backs the game has ever seen.

The futures Bright. The future is Da Silva.

Unread 22-10-2009, 10:56 AM
In 76 now this is true

Thats the 3rd time he's gone off with cramp, needs addressing.
Who would you start him ahead of though? Evra should be fit.

Unread 22-10-2009, 10:56 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Me too mate.

We need confidence, pace and slick passing to really take the piss out of Liverpool.We're so much better, I just hope Ferie doesn't go for a 'WTF?!' team selection and '' tactics.

Lets go, play our game and give them a good £#%&!ing.

Unread 22-10-2009, 10:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
Thats the 3rd time he's gone off with cramp, needs addressing.
Who would you start him ahead of though? Evra should be fit.
Could play him at right back, he's comfortable on either side from what i've seen.

Unread 22-10-2009, 10:58 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
He is my favourite Utd player. Really. Ever since we bought him, I decided that he would be my favourite. From what I saw and read about him I think he has the potential to be a future World Cup winning captain, and one of the greatest attacking full backs the game has ever seen.

The futures Bright. The future is Da Silva.
Calm down la. He's only a baby

Unread 22-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Stickman

Hes not going to start at Anfield now is he...

But he looks the muts nuts to me. As does his brother.

Unread 22-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Smeggs

will def be an interesting fight for RB on sunday, 4 in with a shout. Think it'll be the big irishman though.

Unread 22-10-2009, 11:00 AM
Appletango

He was outstanding.

Rafael and Fabio>Cafu and Roberto Carlos.

Unread 22-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
will def be an interesting fight for RB on sunday, 4 in with a shout. Think it'll be the big irishman though.
It'll be OShea - no danger.

Unread 22-10-2009, 11:01 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Calm down la. He's only a baby
Thats exactly why he is my favourite. He's got what it takes to carry on the great tradition of the club. And Raf has too, no doubt. But I do think Fabio's going to be the one who scores a shed load of goals in a legendry career.

He is our future captain. I will bump this thread back in 2016.

Unread 22-10-2009, 11:02 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
It'll be OShea - no danger.
It will but i'd be very, very tempted to go with fabio.

Unread 22-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Stickman

Quote:
It will but i'd be very, very tempted to go with fabio.
But you wouldn't would you?

Unread 22-10-2009, 11:06 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
But you wouldn't would you?
Actually I probbly would. Why not? I think O' Shea's been a bit dodgy defensively this season, though he did a good job in midfield last night, so we wouldn't lose anything there and we'd add so much going forward.

Unread 22-10-2009, 11:10 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Actually I probbly would. Why not? I think O' Shea's been a bit dodgy defensively this season, though he did a good job in midfield last night, so we wouldn't lose anything there and we'd add so much going forward.
Correct.

We should be putting the emphasis on getting forward, applying our attacking game and not worrying about which lummox they've got coming forward.And anyway, it's not like Fabio isn't a class defender anyway.

Unread 22-10-2009, 11:14 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Correct.

We should be putting the emphasis on getting forward, applying our attacking game and not worrying about which lummox they've got coming forward.And anyway, it's not like Fabio isn't a class defender anyway.
Why not just stick to the most settled back 4?

dont be silly boys.

Unread 22-10-2009, 11:14 AM
LaPaz

Quote:
he's still young (obviously) and as such makes mistakes, he did last night but CSK didn't punish them.

At Anfield if we didn't have any option i'd be happy enough to play him but not in front of Evra or JOS, GB or Wes.

His time will come but not this weekend.

Unread 22-10-2009, 11:15 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Why not just stick to the most settled back 4?

dont be silly boys.
We haven't really had a settled back 4 all season.

toseeunited

Thumbs up Jos

need to keep the back 4 as it has been imo, but yes he was top again last night!

apart from anything else, we have a big chance of scoring from a set-play at the weekend, and with JOS in the team it's another decent header of the ball to roam freely within their "zone"

JOS
Rio
Vida
Carrick
Berba
Wazza
Valencia
Fletcher

All more than capable of making a good run and hitting the back of the net

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
he's still young (obviously) and as such makes mistakes, he did last night but CSK didn't punish them.

At Anfield if we didn't have any option i'd be happy enough to play him but not in front of Evra or JOS, GB or Wes.

His time will come but not this weekend.
Oh i know but i'd love us to be really bold and put him in, have a right £#%&!ing go at 'em.
Closed Thread