Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2009, 10:01 PM
wee man

Default Re: Good old rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Easy there wee Nelson no need for the anger you still cant help it can you
Oh no Bellers I am pefectly chilled. If I was a bluenose I'd tell you - why wouldn't I ? 90% of the Gers fans I know are decent lads - am absolutely sure the same could be said for Celtic supporters - perhaps you know - perhaps you don't. Doesn't really matter.

Tbs (if you can without cheap shots) I have to admit it does sometimes get me the way the Old Firm get slated for being bigots whereas the GAA don't get stuck in the same category. At the end of the day you and I could each play for either of the old firm. I for one can't play GAA. I suspect you can - apologies if wrong.

Unread 21-10-2009, 10:03 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'm going to get you on twitter wee man so watch your back!
I've heard of that but no idea how it works - it's a diary thing isn't it ? Like saying "It's 8:05 - I'm going for a crap now"

I'll stick to Bebo.

Unread 21-10-2009, 10:04 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
I'm going to get you on twitter wee man so watch your back!

Unread 21-10-2009, 10:05 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
I've heard of that but no idea how it works - it's a diary thing isn't it ? Like saying "It's 8:05 - I'm going for a crap now"

I'll stick to Bebo.
Is there a reason you can't play gaa. Apart from the racist abuse you'd probably get?

tbh are you sure you should be playing sport on a sunday anyway?

Unread 21-10-2009, 10:07 PM
wee man

Quote:
Is there a reason you can't play gaa. Apart from the racist abuse you'd probably get?

tbh are you sure you should be playing sport on a sunday anyway?
Not allowed to join GAA - I'm a Unionist.

Thats the Free Ps - Big Ians mob. Bonkers.

Unread 21-10-2009, 10:07 PM
The Mull

Quote:

I'll stick to Bebo.
Shirley that'd be "shitter"

Unread 21-10-2009, 10:09 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Shirley that'd be "shitter"
8:05 Gone for a Hitler shit

Unread 21-10-2009, 10:13 PM
The Mull

Quote:
But I don't get up till 8.15

Unread 21-10-2009, 10:17 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
But I don't get up till 8.15
I know

Unread 21-10-2009, 10:23 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Grooming me now - I love you too.

We'll agree then - lets leave the Old Firm and the GAA to the bigots. Although to the best of my knowledge the Old Firm don't have anything written in their constitutions, unlike the GAA, I think we agree that the spirit is there.

See - we got there in the end - it's good to talk.
Quote:
Oh no Bellers I am pefectly chilled. If I was a bluenose I'd tell you - why wouldn't I ? 90% of the Gers fans I know are decent lads - am absolutely sure the same could be said for Celtic supporters - perhaps you know - perhaps you don't. Doesn't really matter.

Tbs (if you can without cheap shots) I have to admit it does sometimes get me the way the Old Firm get slated for being bigots whereas the GAA don't get stuck in the same category. At the end of the day you and I could each play for either of the old firm. I for one can't play GAA. I suspect you can - apologies if wrong.
Quote:
Not allowed to join GAA - I'm a Unionist.

Thats the Free Ps - Big Ians mob. Bonkers.
Demented.

You're not allowed join the GAA because you're a Unionist?!?!

Mind, you wouldn't like it anyway, black lads and gays and all sorts playing it these days. Fool.

Unread 21-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: Good old rangers

Quote:

Had me in stitches that

Unread 21-10-2009, 10:32 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Demented.

You're not allowed join the GAA because you're a Unionist?!?!

Mind, you wouldn't like it anyway, black lads and gays and all sorts playing it these days. Fool.
No Tolkein - you are deluded. Have a look at the articles and aims of the GAA - it's on their website.

Article/Aim 2.1 of the association is to do all it can to bring about a 32 county ireland. Then the registration form to join the GAA (to enable you to play) states that in joining the association (GAA) you agree to do all you can to uphold the aims, objectives and articles of the GAA. See above that that includes bringing about a 32 county united ireland. A Unionist is completely opposed to that and so could not sign up to play GAA. How can I sign that form and play its games ?

You can't argue that - perhaps you were ignorant of it. But politics should not be involved in sport - it should be for all. Undoubtedly makes the GAA more discriminatory than either of the old firm. It's in their rules ffs.

Unread 21-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Charlestown Rouge

You got reeled in Wee Man.

By Fuzzy on a likkle fishing trip.

Here's my problem - how the £#%&! can you support two teams?

Unread 21-10-2009, 11:19 PM
captain scarlet

Hi Charlie-full cast now assembled.

Unread 21-10-2009, 11:29 PM
celtbion

Quote:
No Tolkein - you are deluded. Have a look at the articles and aims of the GAA - it's on their website.

Article/Aim 2.1 of the association is to do all it can to bring about a 32 county ireland. Then the registration form to join the GAA (to enable you to play) states that in joining the association (GAA) you agree to do all you can to uphold the aims, objectives and articles of the GAA. See above that that includes bringing about a 32 county united ireland. A Unionist is completely opposed to that and so could not sign up to play GAA. How can I sign that form and play its games ?

You can't argue that - perhaps you were ignorant of it. But politics should not be involved in sport - it should be for all. Undoubtedly makes the GAA more discriminatory than either of the old firm. It's in their rules ffs.
Super.

I never signed any such declaration in over 15 years playing GAA for what it's worth.

Playing for NI involves singing God Save the Queen, I presume you can't sign up for that either unless you're a Royalist?

Unread 21-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Hi Charlie-full cast now assembled.
Yeah, but I'm in the chorus line and you're centre stage.

Big difference.

Unread 21-10-2009, 11:37 PM
believe

Unread 22-10-2009, 07:12 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Yeah, but I'm in the chorus line and you're centre stage.

Big difference.

Just noting your draw to these things Charlie-that's all.

Unread 22-10-2009, 07:12 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 22-10-2009, 07:17 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Super.

I never signed any such declaration in over 15 years playing GAA for what it's worth.

Playing for NI involves singing God Save the Queen, I presume you can't sign up for that either unless you're a Royalist?
From my perspective Celts I am saddened that it may well create a "cold house" for prods rather than act as a hard and fast bar for someone who doesnt share nationalist thinking.

Of course there are other instances on the prod side of the equation. We are good at exclusion of the other unfortunately.
Closed Thread