United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-10-2009, 11:31 PM
Sloane

Default Re: The Hunter is Off to AC Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Do you have any evidence to back that up Sloanyboy?
7 appearances 0 goals

Unread 14-10-2009, 11:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Apparently they're already shopping him around Europe.

Unread 14-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Sloane

shots on goal 3
fouls committed 5

Unread 14-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Mr_Ed

I blame the system not the player... look at Bergkamp at Inter...

Unread 14-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Sloane

Quote:
I blame the system not the player... look at Bergkamp at Inter...
its probably playing a part because pato hasnt looked as good

Unread 15-10-2009, 09:54 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Do you have any evidence to back that up Sloanyboy?
Yeh watch him every week on ESPN, he's £#%&!ing garbage but to be fair AC are absolutly aweful.

Lack pace, quality and overall need a complete new squad with no money

Unread 15-10-2009, 09:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

I thought he might be a good signing a year or so back but there was always that worry about goalscorers in the Dutch league. Now it seems he may be off to Spurs to replace Pavlyuchenko.

Unread 15-10-2009, 10:01 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I thought he might be a good signing a year or so back but there was always that worry about goalscorers in the Dutch league. Now it seems he may be off to Spurs to replace Pavlyuchenko.
Redknapp said he wants to keep Pavlyuchenko. I personally think Pav is a quality player, not been given a fair change imo, Keane's past his best yet he's behind him in the pecking order

Unread 15-10-2009, 10:05 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Redknapp said he wants to keep Pavlyuchenko. I personally think Pav is a quality player, not been given a fair change imo, Keane's past his best yet he's behind him in the pecking order
Effers loves Pav.

Unread 15-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Shegger

Pavyluchenko is a good Prem quality player. Surprised they're so keen to offload him tbh, though Spurs have a very able forward line. It's a shame they're managed by that thrush faced @#%&! Mr. Bungle

Unread 15-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Mr_Ed

I think a change of manager will help the Hunter - you don't become a bad player overnight...

A case in point was SOP at Newcastle when Gullit was in charge - couldn't buy a goal. Bobby Robson went in and he scored 5 in the next game.

Not that the Hunters is that good obviously and will never play against Sheff Wednesday but I think the managers days are numbered there - AC have got off to a stinker this year - didn't Inter beat them 4-0 too?

Unread 15-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Sloane

Quote:
I think a change of manager will help the Hunter - you don't become a bad player overnight...

A case in point was SOP at Newcastle when Gullit was in charge - couldn't buy a goal. Bobby Robson went in and he scored 5 in the next game.

Not that the Hunters is that good obviously and will never play against Sheff Wednesday but I think the managers days are numbered there - AC have got off to a stinker this year - didn't Inter beat them 4-0 too?
yeh but dont worry ronaldinho is getting a personal trainer so he will be 'back'

Unread 15-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Baron

Quote:

Milan are rotten... the fans are £#%&!ing livid as well, 15,000+ less season tickets sold this year in protest at selling Kaka & generally being shit.

& who presided over that decline.... Carlo Ancelotti. What's he got at Chelsea? An aging squad & potentially no transfers for a year - lolz.

Unread 15-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Milan are rotten... the fans are £#%&!ing livid as well, 15,000+ less season tickets sold this year in protest at selling Kaka & generally being shit.

& who presided over that decline.... Carlo Ancelotti. What's he got at Chelsea? An aging squad & potentially no transfers for a year - lolz.
yeah selling players like gourcuff he really was stupid

Unread 15-10-2009, 11:05 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

Seen them a couple of times this year and they are really really bad.

Players like Gattusso, Seedorf, Nesta, Zambrotta have all seen better days, while using them as squad players will work having them week in week out takes it's toll.

Ronaldinho is really struggling to hit any form and the move has done him no good, he's far from his best but to say he's past it is a little harsh, i still think he's got something to offer.

Beckham's going there aswell which the locals like but he aint going to help them at all.

Unread 15-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
yeah selling players like gourcuff he really was stupid
He didn't so much sell him, as just not play him. 36 appearances in 3 seasons - 23 of them as sub

When he went on loan Milan set a £13m buyout clause in the deal, he had a blinder & they promptly begged him to come back, he told them to get £#%&!ed & stayed with Larry. He'll be elsewhere next Summer & at £20m+.

Their current squad is old as £#%&!. You'd of thought with £65m for Kaka, and the £10m+ they made from Gourcuff, they'd of had a revolution - Leonardo is highly thought of as well, but he's basically been given Hunterlaar & some shit American centre back - yeah, that'll make up for losing the best player in the league... :shakehead:

Unread 15-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Sloane

Quote:
He didn't so much sell him, as just not play him. 36 appearances in 3 seasons - 23 of them as sub

When he went on loan Milan set a £13m buyout clause in the deal, he had a blinder & they promptly begged him to come back, he told them to get £#%&!ed & stayed with Larry. He'll be elsewhere next Summer & at £20m+.

Their current squad is old as £#%&!. You'd of thought with £65m for Kaka, and the £10m+ they made from Gourcuff, they'd of had a revolution - Leonardo is highly thought of as well, but he's basically been given Hunterlaar & some shit American centre back - yeah, that'll make up for losing the best player in the league... :shakehead:
£#%&!ed up with him was basically what i was getting at

yeh they bought that american because he looked ok in the confederations cup didnt they - madness

Unread 15-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
£#%&!ed up with him was basically what i was getting at

yeh they bought that american because he looked ok in the confederations cup didnt they - madness
Suppose you can kind of understand not playing him when you have Kaka as your playmaker, but there's a role for him somewhere.

Italian football as a whole is shit these days.

Unread 15-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Coracao

If you have a player like Huntelaar, you need to be creating chances.

Milan don't do that, as evidenced by their 4 goals in 7 league games and the stat before stating he has had 3 shots on goal.

If you create chances for him, he'll put them away. If you don't, then he won't do anything. That's not really his fault, they knew his limitations in this sense when they bought him.

I have no doubt his goalscoring record will miraculously improve when a player called Beckham arrives.

Unread 25-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Coracao

2 goals for Nesta in the last 10 minutes tonight.

Good to see he is back playing, I thought his injuries may have finished him.
Closed Thread