United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2009, 08:57 PM
believe

Default Re: Berbatov and Owen

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
And when did you first find out who I was or what I loked like?
it was about the time the compare the meerkat adverts started.

Unread 22-10-2009, 07:52 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

The 1st time that I noticed you was the season after the take over. A lad who I sit with pointed you out and said that's the @#%&! who's took over sef after all the lads decided to take the banners down. Next thing you know you're getting abused in the mag, and to be honest I can see why.
Now I don't know you, you maybe a decent lad but you really should understand why so many people dislike you so much. On top of that the banners are a little embarrasing don't you think?

Unread 22-10-2009, 09:37 AM
In 76 now this is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

The 1st time that I noticed you was the season after the take over. A lad who I sit with pointed you out and said that's the @#%&! who's took over sef after all the lads decided to take the banners down. Next thing you know you're getting abused in the mag, and to be honest I can see why.
Now I don't know you, you maybe a decent lad but you really should understand why so many people dislike you so much. On top of that the banners are a little embarrasing don't you think?
Out of interest. I was one of six people who initially set up SEF.
Im now one of 6 people who help run the group.
Of the original banners, all of them are still up within the ground except the original of the City Ticker banner and the original 2OLEGEND banner.
The debate on who had the rights to take the banners down has been done to death. Many people contributed to the originals, yet no consultation was done over there removal, hence the main original banners still being used.
SEF was set up to stop the tier being covered in St georges Crosses etc or even advertising space. Incase some people forgot, mUFC still carried on after the takeover and the majority of people still attended games, why should they be denied a right to have some baners in place as some people who stopped going decided to take them down without consultation?
Everyone and anyone can submit banner designs and anyone who's donated can vote on what or what doesnt get made. Theres a sayig about pleaseing all the people all of the time and that applied to the original banners as well.

Unread 22-10-2009, 10:21 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 22-10-2009, 02:19 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
Out of interest. I was one of six people who initially set up SEF.
Im now one of 6 people who help run the group.
Of the original banners, all of them are still up within the ground except the original of the City Ticker banner and the original 2OLEGEND banner.
The debate on who had the rights to take the banners down has been done to death. Many people contributed to the originals, yet no consultation was done over there removal, hence the main original banners still being used.
SEF was set up to stop the tier being covered in St georges Crosses etc or even advertising space. Incase some people forgot, mUFC still carried on after the takeover and the majority of people still attended games, why should they be denied a right to have some baners in place as some people who stopped going decided to take them down without consultation?
Everyone and anyone can submit banner designs and anyone who's donated can vote on what or what doesnt get made. Theres a sayig about pleaseing all the people all of the time and that applied to the original banners as well.

Fair enough, as you say it's been done to death. You have your opinion I and many others have ours. The only difference is our opinions are right.
United, is a broad chuch. If you think that the banners look good then fair play to you. I don't see why the £#%&! you get on your high horse whenever FC is mentioned though? When ever we've not got a game on I try my best to nip down there, it's a good laugh and if you tried it you might even like it. You never know you maybe given a warm welcome.
FWIW the FEAR, Sent to me from heaven(which from the scoreboard you struggle to make out) the new ticker and the Barca semi mosaic are and were £#%&!ing shite.
Closed Thread