United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-10-2009, 11:38 AM
The Return of JC

Default Reina

Running the length of the pitch to celebrate.

The sort of thing that should be reserved for a title winning goal.

Didn't he do that when they scored in the Mersey derby last year....and then Everton equalised and it finished 1-1.

Anyone would think they're a bit giddy that lot....

Unread 26-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Lok

Default Re: Reina

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

Didn't he do that when they scored in the Mersey derby last year....and then Everton equalised and it finished 1-1.

It did look a bit small time but it showed how much it meant to them. They had to win and they knew it. Would have been nice if out lot showed that much passion tbh.

Unread 26-10-2009, 11:42 AM
ReligiousRed

Of certain players you have to yourself that you cant stand, he is one of mine, smug moaning little £#%&!wit. complete @#%&! and yes, he has done it before and no, not after a title winning goal .

Unread 26-10-2009, 11:43 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Of certain players you have to yourself that you cant stand, he is one of mine, smug moaning little £#%&!wit. complete @#%&! and yes, he has done it before and no, not after a title winning goal .
And he dives forward on penalties.

Unread 26-10-2009, 11:49 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

It was, cup final day yesterday for those horrible bastards.

Like being said, wish some of our lads showed same emotion yesterday, there was a "could not give a £#%&!" attitude yesterday.

Unread 26-10-2009, 11:53 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
It was, cup final day yesterday for those horrible bastards.

Like being said, wish some of our lads showed same emotion yesterday, there was a "could not give a £#%&!" attitude yesterday.
Surely, SURELY they do. I suspect complacency played a bit part. I think they thought they could just turn up and their quality would tell. It would've done had we got the team selection basic attitude down correctly.

Unread 26-10-2009, 11:56 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Surely, SURELY they do. I suspect complacency played a bit part. I think they thought they could just turn up and their quality would tell. It would've done had we got the team selection basic attitude down correctly.
Team Selection was aweful, Fergie's interview afterwards told the story that he thought he'd go it wrong, but the problem was that after they scored there was still time to change the game but the only player who could of done it sat on the bench and the game went away.

Said Friday when all of our players were talking in the press that i felt United thought they'd won the game already due to there bad form.

Really disapointed after yesterday, the lack of hunger and fight was there to be seen. Too many players not interested or not taking responability.

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:00 PM
red red robbo

Quote:

He knows he is never going to be able to celebrate one of them so yesterday's was as good as it will get.

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:01 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Team Selection was aweful, Fergie's interview afterwards told the story that he thought he'd go it wrong, but the problem was that after they scored there was still time to change the game but the only player who could of done it sat on the bench and the game went away.

Said Friday when all of our players were talking in the press that i felt United thought they'd won the game already due to there bad form.

Really disapointed after yesterday, the lack of hunger and fight was there to be seen. Too many players not interested or not taking responability.
Sad but true. Fans are all the same: they can take defeat if the effort is there, but the thing they consider unacceptable is a lack of desire in the games that matter the most to the fans. Yesterday was a case in point.

We will respond.

Pop

Thumbs down Re: Reina

Bald bastard.

Stickman

Quote:

He did it when Babel made it 4-2 in the Champions league game v Arsenal.

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

He hates United probably. Not as much as Torres though.

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Sparky***

a bit scouse-esque to moan about them celebrating tbh.

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:15 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
a bit scouse-esque to moan about them celebrating tbh.
Not moaning. Just find it odd.

I have no intention of reporting him to the police or arranging a protest march.

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
He hates United probably. Not as much as Torres though.
He was having a right cry in the 3-0 at OT to the linesman after Ronaldo scored. He was wrong too about the offside that led to the corner.

Theyre bound to want it bad over us, they suffered a ridiculous amount of games in a row without beating us. And 3 OT defeats in a row without scoring. There reactions are that of players that know theyre beating a stronger side, but theyre outfighting us - and it £#%&!ing needs addressed sharpish.

Its getting like the City scenario with the players just turning up expecting to roll them over because we have more quality.

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Not moaning. Just find it odd.

I have no intention of reporting him to the police or arranging a protest march.
i did notice him running up the pitch but by that point my head was in my hands and i was shaking it in dismay.

the tv was turned off swiftly after.

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:18 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
He was having a right cry in the 3-0 at OT to the linesman after Ronaldo scored. He was wrong too about the offside that led to the corner.

Theyre bound to want it bad over us, they suffered a ridiculous amount of games in a row without beating us. And 3 OT defeats in a row without scoring. There reactions are that of players that know theyre beating a stronger side, but theyre outfighting us - and it £#%&!ing needs addressed sharpish.

Its getting like the City scenario with the players just turning up expecting to roll them over because we have more quality.
Game at OT against them will be interesting. We SURELY must learn this time.

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:19 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
i did notice him running up the pitch but by that point my head was in my hands and i was shaking it in dismay.

the tv was turned off swiftly after.
I walked out as soon as the ball was played to Ngog. Did the game finish 1-0?.....

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I walked out as soon as the ball was played to Ngog. Did the game finish 1-0?.....
yes...yes it did.

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:29 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
yes...yes it did.
VDS didn't equalise from the goal kick then?

See, I thought everyone was pissed off with 2 dropped points today.....
Closed Thread