United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:06 PM
andyroo

No @#%&! was even there to see it

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:07 PM
Clarkie

£#%&! it, I'm happy with how we're progressing this season and hopefully we'll keep that going next season.

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Am I an arse in saying that with Alli, Sterling and Kane we could win the World Cup?
Yes

barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Am I an arse in saying that with Alli, Sterling and Kane we could win the World Cup?

Get lallana and play a back 3 with Dier and it’s on.

GK

Walker

Stones
Dier
Jones

Rose

Lallana
Winks

Alli

Sterling
Kane

Deffo capable of winning the WC in a weak year.
£#%&! off

Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
and it's up to us to sort our f***ing act out to challenge them.

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Zorg

Quote:
What luck? When you win a game after you've had 80% of the ball and spent the entire game in the opposition half it's not luck so much as a £#%&!ing statistical inevitability. Huddersfield didn't manage a shot on target on Sunday yet still nearly got a 1-1 draw ffs.

I would have thought 20 years of the same sort of bitter shite getting thrown at us would make our fans a bit less likely to resort to that. We've had teams in the past that did what City are doing now and when it was our turn people said the same shit as well.

It's not luck, it's not jamminess, it's not going to 'run out'. They're the best and it's up to us to sort our £#%&!ing act out to challenge them.
Boom. Spot on.

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:09 PM
TheFatGoth

Some goal by Sterling tbf

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Sociedad, Sunderland or West Ham?
Sessions

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
What luck? When you win a game after you've had 80% of the ball and spent the entire game in the opposition half it's not luck so much as a f***ing statistical inevitability. Huddersfield didn't manage a shot on target on Sunday yet still nearly got a 1-1 draw ffs.

I would have thought 20 years of the same sort of bitter shite getting thrown at us would make our fans a bit less likely to resort to that. We've had teams in the past that did what City are doing now and when it was our turn people said the same shit as well.

It's not luck, it's not jamminess, it's not going to 'run out'. They're the best and it's up to us to sort our f***ing act out to challenge them.
Spot on..

Did anybody see our winner at the weekend?

Pogba heading the ball on to Rashford at Stoke to equalise?

Luck is there when you look for it and when you desperately need it.

It's why relegation hit teams think they get all the bad breaks and why everyone hated us in the 1990s as they tried to keep up.

As you say, you'd think the cries of 'jammy bastards' at a team who have just won their 18th game in a row in all competitions, would be taken with a little pinch of salt by fans who had it for 25 years.

Good teams keep going. They force mistakes, they force deflections and they go to the absolute last second.

They're better. Accept it.

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:13 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He made a poor choice taking that job no one can do well.
being david moyes.

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Spot on..

Did anybody see our winner at the weekend?

Pogba heading the ball on to Rashford at Stoke to equalise?

Luck is there when you're look for it and when you desperately needed.

It's why relegation hit teams think they get all the bad breaks and why everyone hated us in the 1990s as they tried to keep up.

As you say, you'd think the cries of 'jammy bastards' at a team who have just won their 18th game in a row in all competitions, would be taken with a little pinch of salt by fans who had it for 25 years.

Good teams keep going. They force mistakes, they force deflections and they go to the absolute last second.

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:14 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Why should I? Why are we dragging the £#%&!ing chain?

Of course they're a good side. What £#%&!s me off is we're not.

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
City are virtually the finished article where United are nowhere near it. There's still huge issues to address in the squad in terms of players.... there's also the issue of United inexplicably going through huge periods of games where they just stop playing football and look a disjointed mess. The 2nd half against Watford yesterday being a prime example, along with Basel, Huddersfield, Chelsea and Stoke. Dropping points to teams like Huddersfield and Stoke given how piss poor they are really isn't on if you have aspirations of finishing top of this league.

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:16 PM
vanpalm87

Tbh I expected to drop points away to Watford and the rest to gain.

So the positive is Spurs failing.

But Mignolet non red, City 96th minute and Chelsea hanging on hard to take.

We need to start going for the top 6 in games, it is where we lose the big points and mentality hits.

That Arsenal back 4 vs Martial Ibra Rashford Mata will get destroyed.

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:16 PM
utd99

We’re all paying for taking the piss out of Sterling for three years...

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:18 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Why should I? Why are we dragging the f***ing chain?

Of course they're a good side. What f***s me off is we're not.
Well, yes we should be.....erm.....aspiring to be like them ()....... that's a different discussion though. The point is, in this moment, they're setting a standard that can't really be matched, and that luck isn't playing anywhere near the same role as we like to think (hope)

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Pop

Oh well, least there's always Moyes to laugh at. Isn't there?

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Why should I? Why are we dragging the £#%&!ing chain?

Of course they're a good side. What £#%&!s me off is we're not.
Get real mate. We finished 6th last season and added 3 £#%&!ing players.

Did you think Lukaku, Matic and Lindelof were suddenly going to propel us up the league 6 places and make up the 24 point gap that was between us and top spot last season.

We're having to build gradually because unfortunately we haven't got a bottomless pit of cash to go out and solve all our problems in 3 transfer windows like City did.

That's the just way of modern football. Hopefully a team like Barcelona or PSG will deal with them in Europe because nobody in this league is going to stop them.

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Get real mate. We finished 6th last season and added 3 f***ing players.

Did you think Lukaku, Matic and Lindelof were suddenly going to propel us up the league 6 places and make up the 24 point gap that was between us and top spot last season.

We're having to build gradually because unfortunately we haven't got a bottomless pit of cash to go out and solve all our problems in 3 transfer windows like City did.

That's the just way of modern football. Hopefully a team like Barcelona or PSG will deal with them in Europe because nobody in this league is going to stop them.
your bedsheets must be soaking in shit tonight ffs

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
your bedsheets must be soaking in shit tonight ffs
can you at least try and counter a point with some kind of logical argument instead of this child-like rubbish?

"soaking in shit"

I mean what possesses a grown man to log onto a football forum and say that sort of crap to strangers?

"you're soaked in shit you are"
"how's that?"
"because of that stuff you said about football and that...fnar".

jesus wept.

grow up you £#%&!ing clown.
Closed Thread