United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 04-04-2008, 06:56 PM
mitchymoo

Default 1 for Roma - South Stand - Possible trade

Hello

i have got a ticket for Roma on weds, south stand. In an ideal world i would swap it for a couple of Elbow tickets for Sundays gig at the academy. Other than that will sell for face. its a season ticket so would have to meet in town and then you offload to my mate who sits next to me

cheers

Unread 04-04-2008, 07:40 PM
OPB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchymoo
Hello

i have got a ticket for Roma on weds, south stand. In an ideal world i would swap it for a couple of Elbow tickets for Sundays gig at the academy. Other than that will sell for face. its a season ticket so would have to meet in town and then you offload to my mate who sits next to me

cheers
yhpm
Closed Thread