United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

We've paid for Mino, his whole family and all their future offspring to retire in the last 2 summers
I'm pretty sure he wasn't destitute.

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Chelsea posturing.Why piss about with a matching offer - just come in with an extra £10m if you're serious.

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
Chelsea posturing.Why piss about with a matching offer - just come in with an extra £10m if you're serious.
Exactly

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
There could be a number of reasons Chelsea would be broadcasting this. Trying to appease an irate Conte by saying they matched our bid, being just one of them.
Agree with this as they matched the fee plus wages from Utd(bar the agents fee)but didn't gazump us

Alan

Quote:
Because they know he prefers them

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I'm pretty sure he wasn't destitute.
Didn't say he was

Could Chelsea even pay that sort of money out? FFP, ground to pay for etc..

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:21 PM
BarryX

Quote:
I might try that at the next auction I go to

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:23 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
There could be a number of reasons Chelsea would be broadcasting this. Trying to appease an irate Conte by saying they matched our bid, being just one of them.
They've fannied around for a month and finally made the offer only after Utd pulled the rug on them. Conte should be throwing chairs, slapping faces and verbally pulverizing his board into smithereens while taking a dump in the league trophy he delivered, demanding to know why they didn't just make the bid when he asked them to. As a matter of fact, he should resign......TONIGHT.

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Precisely.

Chelsea have completely put the onus on Lukaku now to basically put pressure on his agent.

Expect this to continue to drag on now for £#%&!ing days.

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Thank £#%&! for that!!

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:38 PM
AK14

Quote:
Why would they do that when they know Everton have accepted what ever our offer is after matching their valuation for him.

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
the denial is strong in this one.

United announced because they know he wants to come. Mino did all our business for us last summer. He's on holiday with Pogba. If there was even the remotest chance United weren't going to get him, they would know and they'd have said £#%&! all. They certainly wouldn't have said the Morata deal was dead in the water. And yes, it has been briefed to the BBC by United.

Anything other than the above, and United have £#%&!ed their whole summer..

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
I don't think he does.

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:43 PM
AK14

Quote:

United announced because they know he wants to come. Mino did all our business for us last summer. He's on holiday with Pogba. If there was even the remotest chance United weren't going to get him, they would know and they'd have said £#%&! all. They certainly wouldn't have said the Morata deal was dead in the water. And yes, it has been briefed to the BBC by United.
Yep

Also been said Lukaku was our number one tearget from the off. No way would we do that if we weren't sure it was done...

Would we?...

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yep

Also been said Lukaku was our number one tearget from the off. No way would we do that if we weren't sure it was done...

Would we?...
Think it's been ongoing for a while and there was just a lazy assumption that he'd go back to Chelsea tbh. When did the Rooney to Everton bits first start to appear.. January..?

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:44 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Dunk, it's Alan

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Dunk, it's Alan
I know he's dragging sparky down with him though.

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Alan

Quote:

You think I'm in denial?

Quote:
I don't think he does.
Well you're a coke fiend beach bum tbf. SSN bloke was on earlier saying it, and if you took any notice Lukaku said he weeks ago he knows where he wants to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Dunk, it's Alan

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
SSN bloke was on earlier saying it, and if you took any notice Lukaku said he weeks ago he knows where he wants to go.
The lazy assumption being Chelsea. It's always been United mate

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Alan

Quote:
The lazy assumption being Chelsea. It's always been United mate
You're a strange chap You didn't want him either so I'm not sure why you're pretending otherwise to try to get a rise out of me.
Closed Thread