i see yourgood rep dunkon, i like it.
Enjoying your rampage tbh

Unread 13-07-2014, 01:06 AM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Enjoying your rampage tbh
its been coming. wez is nowhere to be seen since inve put 8500 on wc funel drzw....if it comes offd the forum closes due tp bankcrupcy....no issues to woorry as i shalll put it bacck.

eeca & newsie also on the run since i exploaded over aermchowns thread abut acting like a girlll...tbf i wanted to go sick but feared the sexism bacllash.....i @#%&! beliebve that chubby student gping all femineist as last time i spooke to him he was going bazerk on call of duty. newsie is fair enough but erica is pue @#%&!....total skidmark. anyway cheers for the reputation, i like yto collect it to rub it into that stretchmarks face puere.. OH HELLO PURE YOU BLOCKED @#%&!, UR WIFE MUST BE BLINDED. (OR P[PRISONER(

Unread 13-07-2014, 01:26 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
its been coming. wez is nowhere to be seen since inve put 8500 on wc funel drzw....if it comes offd the forum closes due tp bankcrupcy....no issues to woorry as i shalll put it bacck.

eeca & newsie also on the run since i exploaded over aermchowns thread abut acting like a girlll...tbf i wanted to go sick but feared the sexism bacllash.....i @#%&! beliebve that chubby student gping all femineist as last time i spooke to him he was going bazerk on call of duty. newsie is fair enough but erica is pue @#%&!....total skidmark. anyway cheers for the reputation, i like yto collect it to rub it into that stretchmarks face puere.. OH HELLO PURE YOU BLOCKED @#%&!, UR WIFE MUST BE BLINDED. (OR P[PRISONER(

Unread 13-07-2014, 10:00 AM
puressence

My job with scar is done almost feel sorry forhim

Unread 13-07-2014, 11:32 AM
waynes ear's

Gash

Unread 13-07-2014, 01:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Always been a talent. Starting playing for Feyenoord at 16. He's done a good job in the last couple of games.

Glad Pure still doesn't make knee-jerk reactions to players like the rest of the forum, too

Unread 13-07-2014, 04:44 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Always been a talent. Starting playing for Feyenoord at 16. He's done a good job in the last couple of games.

Glad Pure still doesn't make knee-jerk reactions to players like the rest of the forum, too
noticed him in under 21s pal great talent ... like others ive scouted

Unread 13-07-2014, 05:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
noticed him in under 21s pal great talent ... like others ive scouted
Played in attack in that tournament iirc. Typical modern Dutch player, can play anywhere you want

Unread 13-07-2014, 05:14 PM
puressence

Quote:
Played in attack in that tournament iirc. Typical modern Dutch player, can play anywhere you want

dreadlocked

Unread 13-07-2014, 05:21 PM
jem

Quote:
listed as a forward in fantasy league. which makes his aversion to making runs into the area all the more strange. very disappointing.

Unread 13-07-2014, 05:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
listed as a forward in fantasy league. which makes his aversion to making runs into the area all the more strange. very disappointing.
Yeag, I think LvG wanted basically anyone who wasn't Robben, van Persie or Sneijder to play with discipline.

He was very comfortable on the ball against Argentina but definitely playing within himself from a creative viewpoint.

Been a good goalscorer at club level.

Unread 13-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Withers

Who ever thought siders and pure would be kindred spirits?

Unread 13-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Very disturbing to see.

Unread 13-07-2014, 06:14 PM
puressence

Quote:
love siders always have

Unread 13-07-2014, 06:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Very disturbing to see.

Unread 28-07-2014, 02:14 PM
puressence

Please be true what I've just heard

Unread 28-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

So.... many..... jokes..... must..... hold...... back..........

Unread 28-07-2014, 02:30 PM
CockOfTheNorth

Quote:
You've heard there's free cake about to make it's way around the office??

Unread 28-07-2014, 02:33 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Closed Thread