plopborsky

state of this

Unread 29-08-2018, 12:59 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Go say that to Tony
Nah y'alright.

He can do what he likes if people are willing to pay, I just don't understand why anybody would actually want to go to the event.

Unread 29-08-2018, 01:06 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Nah y'alright.

He can do what he likes if people are willing to pay, I just don't understand why anybody would actually want to go to the event.
not just that, why would Neville and co allow it to be taking place at their hotel?

@#%&!s

Unread 29-08-2018, 01:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Nah y'alright.

Surely there’s some depths you don’t sink to though....

“ good evening Gunther, Mark from Salford....when they came into AnE Just how bad were some of the bleeds on the brains, eye popping, ear seepage or just a bit wobbly on their feet?”

Unread 29-08-2018, 01:14 PM
TheFatGoth

Any nurses?

Unread 29-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Seamus

no one said anything when he raised 7k for the munich memorial fund and they handed it over in Munich.

He puts a dinner on and all of a sudden he is pissing on the memory of the babes.

Unread 29-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Whip Hubley

Imagine if this was 'An evening with the doctors who treated victims of the hillsborough disaster' in support of the JFT96 fund

Can only imagine some of the comments tbh.

Unread 29-08-2018, 02:25 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Imagine if this was 'An evening with the doctors who treated victims of the hillsborough disaster' in support of the JFT96 fund

Can only imagine some of the comments tbh.
oh.

he's gone there.

Unread 29-08-2018, 02:30 PM
My Name is Keith

Surely it’s just an opportunity for united fans to show their appreciation for the help the players got out there which is well documented as being exceptional.

Not one for me personally but I’m not sure it deserves some of the comments made.

My biggest issue is with nights like ‘an evening with Alan the team coach driver who drove the players onto victory at the nou camp in ‘99’ nostalgia %@#$&!s that clubs like ours, who aren’t successful anymore, start to wheel out in increasing number.

‘Hi Alan, John from Eccles - let me get this right, you said the clutch was sticking and you had to jump from 2nd to 4th - all the while Saf was breathing down your neck to get there early. How did you keep your cool?’

Unread 29-08-2018, 02:34 PM
redhegemony

errm won't the Doctors be long gone?

Unread 29-08-2018, 02:36 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Quote:
Live! via seance! Dr Helmut Schwarz, ladies and gentlemen!

Unread 29-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Surely it’s just an opportunity for united fans to show their appreciation for the help the players got out there which is well documented as being exceptional.

Not one for me personally but I’m not sure it deserves some of the comments made.

My biggest issue is with nights like ‘an evening with Alan the team coach driver who drove the players onto victory at the nou camp in ‘99’ nostalgia %@#$&!s that clubs like ours, who aren’t successful anymore, start to wheel out in increasing number.

‘Hi Alan, John from Eccles - let me get this right, you said the clutch was sticking and you had to jump from 2nd to 4th - all the while Saf was breathing down your neck to get there early. How did you keep your cool?’
Interesting one, if the clutch had gone on a coach that size I’d say the usual practice of double clutching would be advantageous....

Unread 29-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

When’s this on ? Can I have 4 tickets please

Unread 29-08-2018, 03:06 PM
rubbernecker

Is this thing real ? Googled but nowt . Linkage ?

Unread 29-08-2018, 04:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Yes, they would surely be in their 90s or thereabouts now, even if still alive?

Unread 29-08-2018, 04:24 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Is this thing real ? Googled but nowt . Linkage ?
Got a spare if you want one.

PM me.
Closed Thread