Valencia Smalling Baiily Shaw
Blind
Herrera Pogba
Lingard..........................Rashford
Zlatters

More or less this but not sure about lingard

Unread 12-10-2016, 11:14 PM
Stickman

Despite the derby, Id actually play Mkhytaryan with the instruction to go at Milner every opportunity. That has to be a weak spot for them.

I reckon it will be 1-1, and Id take that then go for the jugular at Chelsea.

Unread 13-10-2016, 01:52 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
We've got to hammer these c***s. Sadly I think we'll lose
Hang on! I've read it on here umpteen times that the vermin are shit, with a shit manager and shit players

Unread 13-10-2016, 02:04 AM
armchair

should be looking at a classic counter-attacking tactic. let's these #@&%!s blow themselves out and score a couple on the counter.

we should be prepared to weather the storm early on as they tend to throw everything at teams and most crumble.

Unread 13-10-2016, 06:47 AM
The taste of...

If we're level on 70 we'll win by two.

Edit: don't mean 72-70 before some @#%&! posts it

Unread 13-10-2016, 07:14 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I do not understand how anyone would even consider not playing carrick. jo-mo is an idiot, though.

on current form, it should be

de gea

valencia - smalling - bailly - shaw

herrera - carrick - blind

pogba

rashford - zlat/martial

obvs, I would play tfm in midfield, though.
This for moi.

Decent cover for our shit defence with both Carrick and esp Blind who has an eye for a ball out. The forward players should have enough to create something.

Unread 13-10-2016, 07:25 AM
magic_cantona

Jesse shouldn't start tbf,

Ddg
Vallers
Smalling
Bailly
Blinders

Herrera
Poggers
Mata

Rashers
Ibra
Tony M

But Carrick with that midfield for Tony M wouldn't bother me either. Poggers can push up then but midfield is key. They'll fly at us, don't want to get swamped. Dreading it.

Unread 13-10-2016, 08:54 AM
suffolkred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Still staggered when I see suggested line-ups without Martial. He's our best player by a trillion miles and we should be building round his super-fly ass.

I'm assuming you've not seen him play this season. He's been woeful. Too busy putting it about it seems when he should be knuckling down on the pitch.

Unread 13-10-2016, 09:11 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
We've won four in a row against then in the league.
That kind of thing always worries me

Like drawing them in the Europa so soon after stealing a win there in the league, you just knew we were going to come unstuck.

Unread 13-10-2016, 09:14 AM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
That kind of thing always worries me

Like drawing them in the Europa so soon after stealing a win there in the league, you just knew we were going to come unstuck.
Yeah. Hopefully they've had their moment during the Europa tie, and we smash them to bits.

Felt confident with Lvg in this fixture, for some mental reason.

Unread 13-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Arnold Muhren

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...t-Anfield.aspx

"JOINT STATEMENT ABOUT LIVERPOOL V UNITED

Liverpool Football Club and Manchester United Football Club are calling on their fans to help eradicate any offensive or discriminatory behaviour ahead of their Premier League clash at Anfield on Monday 17 October.

The clubs continue to work together and respect the great rivalry between them but will not condone any offensive or discriminatory behaviour in Anfield Stadium or Old Trafford.

In a joint statement, the clubs said: “Both clubs, their supporters and football fans around the world are looking forward to this historic and passionate match between two of the sport’s biggest and oldest rivals.

“There is great rivalry between our fans and we ask all supporters to be respectful and help eradicate all forms of offensive and discriminatory behaviour from the game.

“If any supporters are found to be engaged in any form of offensive or discriminatory behaviour by stewards or via CCTV then they will be immediately removed from the stadium, risk arrest, prosecution and be reported in accordance with the club’s ground regulations.

"This is an unrivalled fixture in the Premier League calendar and we thank all fans for their continued support in this important area of the game.”

According to the host broadcaster, Liverpool and Manchester United games are the biggest club games in world football and will likely be seen by an estimated 700 million people in over 200 countries.

A spokesperson from Kick it Out, added: “Both Liverpool and Manchester United should be commended for this proactive approach ahead of this important fixture. We always encourage supporters to report any form of discrimination they may see or hear. Our reporting app, which is available to download from the App Store and Google Play, allows users the option to attach photos and videos.”

Liverpool v United will take place at Anfield on Monday 17 October with kick-off at 20:00 BST. More information about the ground regulations is published in LFC’s Fan Charter on liverpoolfc.com"

A grassing app? This country...

Unread 13-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Switching Off

There's only one set of fans kick it out need to be worried about.

90 minutes of murderers please.

Unread 13-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Neo

Football

De Gea

Valencia () --- Bailly --- Blind --- Shaw

Carrick --- Herrera

Pogba

Lingard --- Zlatan (c) --- Rashford

That is a side that can score, dominate possession, and dictate the tempo of the game. That is how we should be going into this game; with the intention to boss it. Show us that you're not all talk, Jose.

Unread 13-10-2016, 11:27 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

DDG

Valencia
Bailly
Blind
Shaw

Carrick
Herrera

Martial
Pogba
Rashford

Zlatan

Unread 13-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Quote:
Klopp is warm and charismatic. To see him celebrating on the pitch after the 2-1 win at Stamford Bridge earlier this season was to see a manager who is clearly loved both by his players and by the vast majority of Liverpool fans. His antics on the touchline, his obvious involvement in the game, make clear he is one of them.

Unread 13-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Ethers

God I hope we beat these @#%&!s.
Closed Thread