United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-10-2016, 10:47 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Why will he? You have the inside track on selection you sanctimonious #@&%!? Yeah im taking a shot. Grow a pair you £#%&!ing weasel.
Oh he's grown a pair alright.....

Just happens to be on his chest.

Unread 17-10-2016, 10:51 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
We'll see about that tonight eh?
'Marginalisation' pal. Will be disappointed but not surprised if he's playing tonight. Feel that mou is more aware of his limitations than our last two managers were.

Unread 17-10-2016, 04:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Jesus, abusing one of our greatest players now
He is that beyond doubt, and many of us will never cease to be grateful. But that doesn't mean he is also a great pundit.

Unread 17-10-2016, 04:14 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Oh he's grown a pair alright.....

Just happens to be on his chest.

Unread 17-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
He needs to stfu tbf. It's very early in mous tenure and it's obvious that mou is having to make some biggish decisions that the last two c***s have shit out of i.e. Rooney and what is looking like the marginalisation of fellaini. And that will all take a little bit of time to work through.

In short, we are stronger at the back, more dynamic in midfield but are still confused upfront given the alternative options that exist there. Pretty ridiculous that ex united players are giving him any shit this early on - weirder still for united fans to be doing it.

Out of interest, I'd love to know what Moyes playing style was apart from 'utter shite'. Don't want to be reminded about lvg's playing style or identity as I'm still trying to erase the absolute retina searing nightmare of it.

Guardiola has dealt with his big names players well tbf - but toure was being marginalised long before sweater man turned up and the side was arguably more settled. Klopp has been very hit a miss so far and has had longer.

So yeah, stfu Scholsey.
Yeah it would be ridiculous if Scholes was doing that.

The fact that he isn't makes me wonder what you're on about tbh

Unread 17-10-2016, 07:22 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Why will he?

Unread 17-10-2016, 07:29 PM
livelylobster

That famous scouse wit.. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...er-United.html
Closed Thread