United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:52 PM
S/Side.Red

You see the full-back standing off, 10-15 yards of space in behind him.

You know what Tono can do; you also know what he will do. Inside it goes.

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:54 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:56 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Not even that. He doesn't pass back that much - thankfully after that tragic effort v Arsenal - what he does is just grind to a £#%&!ing halt flicking his foot at the ball while the opposition flood the box. THEN he tries to start running again. £#%&! it's annoying.

at fault for both goals watch his defending for the first

Unread 09-06-2016, 03:58 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
Having your shin snapped in half can do that to a player. Never the same after.
He was our Player of the Year in 11-12 well after having his ankle mullered. People mention his injury as if it exonerates him for his automaton shiteness, it doesn't.

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:01 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
He was our Player of the Year in 11-12 well after having his ankle mullered. People mention his injury as if it exonerates him for his automaton shiteness, it doesn't.
Genuinely thought that was before the injury

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:26 PM
jem

you can't blame the other turbo tony for following orders.

he was never much of a winger - he's just fast and physical, but he was never a bag of tricks. nor can you really complain about his positional sense at right back. he's a midfielder. he should play in midfield. where he will £#%&!ing boss it.

just needs the right manager.

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:28 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

he was never much of a winger - he's just fast and physical, but he was never a bag of tricks. nor can you really complain about his positional sense at right back. he's a midfielder. he should play in midfield. where he will £#%&!ing boss it.

Get off his dick

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:34 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

state of you jem, blaming 3 managers for the £#%&!ing cowardly shit that Valencia has produced for 5+ years. He is extremely limited in what he can do with the ball at his feet. We could easily have had a league 2 winger with more skill and the same desire yet we got conned into our new number 7 being tony £#%&!ing right back v

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:36 PM
jem

Quote:

state of you jem, blaming 3 managers for the £#%&!ing cowardly shit that Valencia has produced for 5+ years. He is extremely limited in what he can do with the ball at his feet. We could easily have had a league 2 winger with more skill and the same desire yet we got conned into our new number 7 being tony £#%&!ing right back v
valencia hasn't played that badly, but he has definitely played with himself. hidden tiger.

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

valencia can take the ball under pressure, has very good timing on his passes, he's fast, strong as an ox, has got serious attitude... what's not to like?

he just lacks a bit of confidence much of the time, but when he's in the groove he's almost unstoppable

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:39 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
valencia hasn't played that badly, but he has definitely played with himself. hidden tiger.
if he was so good at right mid he would play there for club and country.

£#%&! me if being a hidden tiger is a complement then we are all hidden tigers at something but don't have the balls to do it

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:40 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Without Valencia Rooney would just be an overpaid sack of potatoes in an overpriced shirt.

Valencia is the unsung hero over the last few years. Always gives 100%, has pace, courage, power and most importantly covers for Rooney.

Love him to bits. Top red. Man's Man. Salt of the Earth.

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:40 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
valencia can take the ball under pressure, has very good timing on his passes, he's fast, strong as an ox, has got serious attitude... what's not to like?

he just lacks a bit of confidence much of the time, but when he's in the groove he's almost unstoppable
21 goals

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:46 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Without Valencia Rooney would just be an overpaid sack of potatoes in an overpriced shirt.
Just as he is with him.

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:48 PM
jem

Quote:
£#%&! me if being a hidden tiger is a complement then we are all hidden tigers at something but don't have the balls to do it
pm me and I will sort you out with a mantra.

it's compliment, though, not complement. I realise there is a risk that noting this may undermind your fragile confidence, but the matra will sort all of that out as well. it won't help your spelling, obvs, but you won't give a £#%&! about pedants. you may even kill tonight.

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:49 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
pm me and I will sort you out with a mantra.

it's compliment, though, not complement. I realise there is a risk that noting this may undermind your fragile confidence, but the matra will sort all of that out as well. it won't help your spelling, obvs, but you won't give a £#%&! about pedants. you may even kill tonight.
don't bother you already bored me to death in the last post.

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:54 PM
jem

Quote:
don't bother you already bored me to death in the last post.
good. you got the mantra. onwards and upwards.

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Just as he is with him.
Pardon mate ?

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:58 PM
jem

Quote:
21 goals
carrick has only scored 23 and he's played nearly twice as many games.

Unread 09-06-2016, 04:58 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
good. you got the mantra. onwards and upwards.
Closed Thread