United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Zorg

The price tag doesn't change his age or lack of experience.

Unread 06-03-2016, 07:19 PM
believe

Should have done a poll.

Unread 06-03-2016, 07:24 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Our best player by some distance
Yes, consistently our main threat, think at this stage he is probably better from the lw though, but he can not do it all by himself. Depay despite his recent improvements has only really had 2-3 good league games for Utd, Rashford is a kid, and Lingard, well I doubt he will be starting for us in a years time.

Unread 06-03-2016, 07:24 PM
Child of Darkness

Thumbs up

I'd like to see him and rashers as a two with two wide men to feed em .

Unread 06-03-2016, 07:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Mentioned it the other night but he can be irritatingly casual at times. It's something that's been levelled at him since his youth days, but sometimes he does look a bit complacement. Ideally he doesn't carry this much responsibility though.

Unread 06-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The price tag doesn't change his age or lack of experience.
Yep.

Jethro

Believes football threads

believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Mentioned it the other night but he can be irritatingly casual at times. It's something that's been levelled at him since his youth days, but sometimes he does look a bit complacement. Ideally he doesn't carry this much responsibility though.
And people have got the nerve to say you're cardie

Quote:
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Believes football threads
Try hard cardie

Unread 06-03-2016, 07:30 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Agreed. I think he's a diamond Fwiw and should become our most important player. But He shouldn't carry that responsibility now though.

Unread 06-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Grimson

Quote:
These are subjective terms. Some players look indifferent, some players look scowling and intense, and sometimes neither extreme has any effect on what they contribute.

Unread 06-03-2016, 08:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
agree with that....he should have done better with good half chances in the first half ...had a good 10 minute spell in the seond half...but after that nish

he looks knackered and needs a rest but we are not in the position to do that

Unread 06-03-2016, 08:37 PM
Ethers

In a good side he'd be getting goals and assists for fun.

Absolutely minging thread

Unread 06-03-2016, 08:39 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
In a good side he'd be getting goals and assists for fun.

Absolutely minging thread
The thread is minging sure. He wasn't terrible today at all, was easily our best though that is rather damning with faint praise. We know he's better than that though.

Just we're so sick of United constantly shooting ourselves in the foot that a bit of general arse seeing is not really surprising.

Unread 06-03-2016, 09:16 PM
dunk

LvG has roasted his performance in the press conference apparently..

Unread 06-03-2016, 09:19 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That'll help him.

Unread 06-03-2016, 09:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
These are subjective terms. Some players look indifferent, some players look scowling and intense, and sometimes neither extreme has any effect on what they contribute.
Put simply, I don't think he works hard enough or is sharp enough to second balls.

Hopefully we reach a stage where he's doing something special every game and it is forgiven.

Unread 06-03-2016, 09:21 PM
armchair

I think he's done well. I'm happy with him.

Unread 06-03-2016, 09:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Put simply, I don't think he works hard enough or is sharp enough to second balls.
That's true.

Unread 06-03-2016, 09:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Oh dear.

Unread 06-03-2016, 09:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Might not be a bad idea. As I mention this is something that has been aimed at Martial right back to his youth days. Obscene talent but has been acused of being lazy at times. You can't afford that in this league in particular.
Closed Thread