Cough Salford City Radio Cough.

Just kidding.

Unread 24-01-2013, 07:15 PM
naes_sean

Talking

Unread 24-01-2013, 07:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs down

I get the impression his heart wasn't fully in that analysis.

Unread 24-01-2013, 08:05 PM
jem

it doesn't matter what keys says.

it doesn't really matter what neville g says. but he shouldn't be criticising de gea (by which I mean he can criticise failure, but blaming de gea is just not sustainable in this case). the keeper was excellent and others made mistakes (including the ref failing to spot vidic being pushed into de gea). I just hope de gea realises it doesn't matter what the media say.

eat more. work out. get mean. ignore the media. our world class keeper for the next 15 years.

Unread 24-01-2013, 08:29 PM
PaulParkers

De gea did play well but it was undoubtedly his fault that we dropped points. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous

Unread 24-01-2013, 08:35 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it doesn't matter what keys says.

it doesn't really matter what neville g says. but he shouldn't be criticising de gea (by which I mean he can criticise failure, but blaming de gea is just not sustainable in this case). the keeper was excellent and others made mistakes (including the ref failing to spot vidic being pushed into de gea). I just hope de gea realises it doesn't matter what the media say.

eat more. work out. get mean. ignore the media. our world class keeper for the next 15 years.
should have written that bit first....would have saved me reading the rest of the %@#$&!s you typed

Unread 24-01-2013, 08:49 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Neville doesn't criticise a United player, he's biased towards United.
Neville criticises a United player, he's biased towards United.

The batshit paranoia of these people knows no bounds
this. he's a bigger wum than ferguson

Unread 24-01-2013, 09:02 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
De gea did play well but it was undoubtedly his fault that we dropped points. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous
it's his fault we were even in the game. to suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

Unread 24-01-2013, 10:10 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it's his fault we were even in the game. to suggest otherwise is ridiculous.
He played well, that's great. Hes expected to at our club. He also completely pussied ut yet again with a feeble challenge and punch that even Ginners would be embarrassed about. Don't get all gay over it.
Closed Thread