Unread 24-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Scabs

Link?

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:05 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
Link?
All over Portuguese press at the moment.

Quote:
@_GoncaloLopes
#Chelsea is what Mourinho wants. Mourinho is what Abramovich wants.

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Summer. NFT
If this happens it's probably for the best that Fred is closing.

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:08 PM
dodger

Never go back. I think this will happen but I'm not concerned as it won't work. It's like Howard Kendall going back to Everton.

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Scabs

Hmmm.

'It's him or us!': Real stalwarts Casillas and Ramos demand Mourinho's departure and threaten to leave if boss stays

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2ItUbJ4qx

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:09 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Never go back. I think this will happen but I'm not concerned as it won't work. It's like Howard Kendall going back to Everton.
I honestly aint that bothered about him going to Chelsea.

Should be a interesting press conference when he does return, cleaning up the mess Benitez has left.

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:10 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Hmmm.

'It's him or us!': Real stalwarts Casillas and Ramos demand Mourinho's departure and threaten to leave if boss stays

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2ItUbJ4qx
Perez is doing a press conference now, and says it's not true but when a big story like this hits Marca (a pro-Madrid paper) then there's something in it.

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Scabs

Quote:
Perez is doing a press conference now, and says it's not true but when a big story like this hits Marca (a pro-Madrid paper) then there's something in it.
Interesting. Not so sure Chelsea is the best move, certainly not the wisest imo.

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:14 PM
dunk

Arsed.

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:17 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Interesting. Not so sure Chelsea is the best move, certainly not the wisest imo.
Especially as they want Lampard, Cole, Terry etc gone.

With Madrid's defensive problems (Ramos, Pepe and Casillas all injured) and inconsistent form, I honestly feel we have a great chance of going through.

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Pop

Quote:
Hate them two shit stirring @#%&!s. Ramos especially, the £#%&!ing horse faced greasy poofter.

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Scabs

Quote:

With Madrid's defensive problems (Ramos, Pepe and Casillas all injured) and inconsistent form, I honestly feel we have a great chance of going through.
I'd like to think that we could just beat any team on the day, but this is giving me happy vibes.

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:24 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
I'd like to think that we could just beat any team on the day, but this is giving me happy vibes.
Same here, thought we'd beat them anyway but things are falling into place at Madrid for us to have a great chance.

Just for Fergie to publicly admit interest in Ronaldo for the summer, saying he's unhappy at Madrid and wants a return to go.

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

hope he does go back. sick of all these tinpot gobshites managing in the PL right now giving it large. get a pro back in to help Fergie put the @#%&!s back in their box.

Unread 24-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Jethro

Quote:

With Madrid's defensive problems (Ramos, Pepe and Casillas all injured) and inconsistent form, I honestly feel we have a great chance of going through
That will all be picked apart once Sparky arrives in this thread

Unread 24-01-2013, 02:50 PM
skcollob

There's no better time for Mo to return to the renters on his terms, even more so with benny putting his moves on and laying the groundwork by going out of every competition at the first opportunity and pissing off the players with his drivel.

Can really see this happening and would rather him there than city.

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
It's like Howard Kendall going back to Everton.
fingers crossed.

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Fountz

Thumbs down Really disappointed tbh.

Really fancied Mo at United. I think he fancied it !

However, my gut feeling was that it never stacked up.

There is not a chance that The Ferg would want to be outshone by his immediate successor, and the cynic in me thinks he will want to hang on as long as possible to ensure he hands over when it suits him...

...ideally to a grateful prodigy who won't make wholesale changes to his backroom staff.

I'd imagine this would also suit our esteemed owners as well. Lower salary, no promise of a warchest... and, at long last they'd be in a position to exert some power and influence over their manager.

Unread 24-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Really fancied Mo at United. I think he fancied it !

However, my gut feeling was that it never stacked up.

There is not a chance that The Ferg would want to be outshone by his immediate successor, and the cynic in me thinks he will want to hang on as long as possible to ensure he hands over when it suits him...

...ideally to a grateful prodigy who won't make wholesale changes to his backroom staff.

I'd imagine this would also suit our esteemed owners as well. Lower salary, no promise of a warchest... and, at long last they'd be in a position to exert some power and influence over their manager.

I can see that, tbh.

Not sure I like it, but I can see it.

Not ever so impressed by Jose and personally not mad keen on him coming here. If he did, he wouldn't stay for any great length of time.
Closed Thread