United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2013, 02:03 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not the most fashionable thing to say somewhere like this, but IMO he was once actually OK

The praise went to his head and he became a parody of himself, however.
I agree, decent Initially but got lazy, and he can coast along without fear of being outshone by Shearer. Can't blame Shearer for taking the money, the blame lies with whoever at the bbc decided to give a job to someone renowned for being a boring @#%&!. The recent appearances from Michael Owen suggest they'll make the same mistake again by giving that boring tithead a job. they sacked Schmeichel quite quickly when he was rubbish, wish they'd do the same to Stinks of piss.

And as for itv, they should get these 2 back

Unread 23-01-2013, 02:40 AM
Harfynn Teuport

I like Richardson as much as the next man but he's a rabid ABU.

Unread 23-01-2013, 10:05 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
Ah right, that would explain why he said something really stupid about an incident involving United then. Thought it might just be because he was a bit clueless.

£#%&! this baldy little @#%&!.

Unread 23-01-2013, 10:14 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...presenter.html

Murray is beautifully eviscerated in this piece. Great stuff and yet more proof that he's a massive £#%&!er.

Unread 23-01-2013, 10:52 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
What's lacking from football coverage is a sense of humour imo.
are you £#%&!ing kidding me?!! Lawro said "wassup" the last time I watched MOTD.

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Problem they'd have with Richardson is that he's enough of a professional that he'll make an effort to do his preparation. He'd be dangerously close to being far more clued up than the 'pundits' he's talking to. Imagine him covering a Champions League game. Here's a guy who spends his time reading the sports papers from across the continent and speaking with journalists from various countries. Comes to work and he'll have to ask Jamie Redknapp or Andy Townsed questions about European football.

Besides, I meant it more in the sense that he's sharp, witty and actually has a brain in his head. Given the kind of freedom he works well in, he'd be wasted with with Hansen, Shearer etc. He was wasted a little when joined by the likes of Elliott, tbf. Always worked better when there were guests with a bit of personality, such as the foreign journos or Big Ron
yeah I was trying to agree with you iirc, I think he's well capable of condescending to the likes of Hansen and Shearer as an in-joke with the viewers

Unread 23-01-2013, 09:09 PM
92ToBury

Time to get Paddy C upgraded from MUTV to MOTD. As unbiased as those £#%&!wits and about as anti-scouse as Maggie T. Get him on and the RAWK server would be billowing smoke in minutes.

Unread 23-01-2013, 09:14 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
yeah I was trying to agree with you iirc, I think he's well capable of condescending to the likes of Hansen and Shearer as an in-joke with the viewers
This would be a revelation. I don't think i could cope after 20 odd years of anodyne lowest-common-denominator shitpunditry with a presenter who was both intelligent and amusing.

Unread 24-01-2013, 12:11 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
I really don't think he cares enough to be an ABU.

I reckon he just likes to take the piss/have digs at anyone.
Closed Thread