Man City v Sunderland

QPR v Arsenal

Wigan v Stoke

Wolves v Bolton
Tomorrow:

Quote:
Newcastle v Liverpool

Tottenham v Swansea
Doubt Sunderland will get anything at City...

Unread 31-03-2012, 11:22 AM
waynes ear's

Newcastle could take 3 points of Liverpool

Unread 31-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Love the advert on sky for that match.Talking about newcastle trying to get 4th spot and no mention of the scousers going for anything.

Unread 31-03-2012, 11:41 AM
waynes ear's

is it on TV? i might sit back and watch an implosion of scouse proportions

Unread 31-03-2012, 12:23 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

it won't even be a surprise. well ahead in the table, playing at home, liverpool have lost 6 of their last 7 or something.

if only newcastle still had andy carroll, imagine where they'd be

some good games this weekend

Unread 31-03-2012, 12:27 PM
MJ Ramone

I thought City v Sunderland was a 12:45 KO on SKY this afternoon...obviously not.

In any case Sunderland have no chance.

Can't get used to these Monday night games.

Unread 31-03-2012, 12:28 PM
waynes ear's

1-1 Sunderland

Unread 31-03-2012, 12:39 PM
JakeB

Coming to you live from Craven Cottage today, and my word it's boring already. Think I might point the camera at the sky.

Unread 31-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Jethro

Thumbs down

Not even bothering with the City game, they're going to wipe the floor with Sunderland

Unread 31-03-2012, 12:51 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Coming to you live from Craven Cottage today, and my word it's boring already. Think I might point the camera at the sky.
stay on your feet jake

Unread 31-03-2012, 12:53 PM
rafabio

Hope arsenal lose against QPR today. Want them as desperate as possible against city.

Unread 31-03-2012, 12:58 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I thought City v Sunderland was a 12:45 KO on SKY this afternoon...obviously not.

In any case Sunderland have no chance.

Can't get used to these Monday night games.
Sure they do. So much depends on City and how nervous they are. They look there for the taking atm. If City start well and score early, it should settle them down for a routine win, but if they struggle early on, maybe Sunderland score, or if the game gets the hour mark and they haven't broken through, anxiety will creep in (c'mon - this lot cry when theyre 1-0 down with ten minutes to go) and it could become a long afternoon. our 'home banker' on Monday was a prime example of how a seemingly routine game can become more than that at thid stage of the season. i expect City to win, but nothing can be taken for granted.

Unread 31-03-2012, 01:04 PM
borsuk

the o'neill bounce has gone now, they've gone out of the cup (they were £#%&! against everton as well) and their season is pretty much over. and sunderland had a tough midweek game while shitty had the week off. they've got no chance.

campbell aside i doubt any of their players will really give a shit about today's game. cattermole out, o'shea out and all, if they keep the score down to 2-0 it'll be a decent result i reckon.

Unread 31-03-2012, 01:10 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

3-0 + For citeh. Anyone bothering with that game needs their head testin

Unread 31-03-2012, 01:16 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the o'neill bounce has gone now, they've gone out of the cup (they were £#%&! against everton as well) and their season is pretty much over. and sunderland had a tough midweek game while shitty had the week off. they've got no chance.

campbell aside i doubt any of their players will really give a shit about today's game. cattermole out, o'shea out and all, if they keep the score down to 2-0 it'll be a decent result i reckon.
Honeymoon period looks well and truly over for him, doesn't it? They were shite in midweek. really bad. still, wouldnt say they have 'no chance'. Depends how City start.

Unread 31-03-2012, 01:17 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

spot on

Sunderland won't give a £#%&! about anything now (apart from the Final day)

Unread 31-03-2012, 01:23 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
spot on

Sunderland won't give a £#%&! about anything now (apart from the Final day)
We'll have won it by then

Unread 31-03-2012, 02:29 PM
thatsfuctit

Manchester City make four changes to the side that started at Stoke last time out. Captain Vincent Kompany returns at centre-back, Aleksandar Kolarov replaces Gael Clichy at left-back, Nigel de Jong is preferred to Gareth Barry and James Milner comes in for Samir Nasri on the left. Nasri is not even on the bench but Carlos Tevez is, as Mario Balotelli is up front with Edin Dzeko. There are two changes for Sunderland from their midweek FA Cup defeat by Everton - in come Matt Kilgallon and Jack Colback and out go Sotiros Kyrgiakos and the ineligible Wayne Bridge, with Nicklas Bendtner leading the line.

Unread 31-03-2012, 02:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Not even bothering with the City game, they're going to wipe the floor with Sunderland
Thought Sunderland might get something, but their non-performance in midweek hardly bodes well.......

Unless, of course, their ex-red contingent were saving themselves for today

Unread 31-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Sloppy

Closed Thread