United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2012, 03:52 PM
elhombre

can't see city winning tomorrow night.

proper grubby, messy game in prospect at the stadio de div'

1-1.

pressure will hopefully get to them.... hopefully.

Unread 20-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

MEN being mard bastards today.

Made 6 comments on City related stories using my two different names and none of them, not a £#%&!ing one has been published

Unread 20-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Mad

It's bonkers at any stage of the season really though. I don't recall Fergie ever predicting anything concrete.

What was it Wenger predicted a few years ago, that they would win every match or something?
It was 2001/2002 season he said this - and he was right too. At the time he said it though his team were really motoring - Mancini's boast sounds like a worried man trying to give his team confidence.

Unread 20-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
can't see city winning tomorrow night.

proper grubby, messy game in prospect at the stadio de div'

1-1.

pressure will hopefully get to them.... hopefully.
City will win tomorrow. Chelsea will crumble

Unread 20-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
It was 2001/2002 season he said this - and he was right too. At the time he said it though his team were really motoring - Mancini's boast sounds like a worried man trying to give his team confidence.

Unread 20-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Ghetts

Quote:
Was it not 03/04 when they didn't get beaten?

Unread 20-03-2012, 04:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
Mad

It's bonkers at any stage of the season really though. I don't recall Fergie ever predicting anything concrete.

What was it Wenger predicted a few years ago, that they would win every match or something?
Didn't Wenger do it last season as well, just before the CC Final, Something about a quadruple. Within 2 weeks or something they were out of everything

Unread 20-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetts
Was it not 03/04 when they didn't get beaten?
In early 2002 Wenger said his team would win the rest of their matches and they did winning the title in the process.

Unread 20-03-2012, 04:20 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
City will win tomorrow. Chelsea will crumble
This. City by 2 tomorrow, Luiz to £#%&! up big time, Tevez to score

Unread 20-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Zorg

Quote:
In early 2002 Wenger said his team would win the rest of their matches and they did winning the title in the process.
Ah right. I thought he'd also made a pre-season prediction that they'd win every game or something? I could be on drugs there though.

Unread 20-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
this. I have a strong feeling city won't win which is nailed on guarantee they will win, comfortably.

Unread 20-03-2012, 04:28 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Nailed on.
There's no way City will crumble allowing us to saunter off with the Title. It NEVER works out as easy as that.
They'll win tomorrow & beat Stoke at the weekend. nqat.

It'll go to the last weekend imo

Unread 20-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Nailed on.
There's no way City will crumble allowing us to saunter off with the Title. It NEVER works out as easy as that.
They'll win tomorrow & beat Stoke at the weekend. nqat.

It'll go to the last weekend imo
I'm a screaming Gaylord but I have to admit, I'm a bit worried by the way everyone has decided United have won it.

Unread 20-03-2012, 04:38 PM
believe

Thumbs up

Good luck to him is all can say.

Unread 20-03-2012, 05:07 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Ah right. I thought he'd also made a pre-season prediction that they'd win every game or something? I could be on drugs there though.
In 2002/03, around the time they beat Leeds 0-4, he predicted his side could go the whole season unbeaten. United eventually came back from an eight point deficit and won the League and we all laughed at Wenger. The next season Arsenal won the League without suffering a defeat

Unread 20-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Cream

"It is better to stay on the top - always - but I said a month ago it could be that we will go into the second position. This can happen".

Well if he was right about that then I fear he'll be right about winning it.

Unread 20-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
In 2002/03, around the time they beat Leeds 0-4, he predicted his side could go the whole season unbeaten. United eventually came back from an eight point deficit and won the League and we all laughed at Wenger. The next season Arsenal won the League without suffering a defeat
Right, that must be what I was thinking of. Yeah, ha ha Wenger you thick £#%&!....oh.

Anyway, United 98-99 lost fewer games than Arsenal 03-04

Unread 20-03-2012, 05:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Yes, he said early on in a season that they could complete it unbeaten in all competitions. Annoyingly, I can't remember which one

EDIT: thank you, Watcher

Unread 20-03-2012, 05:51 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougiethebiscuit
MEN being mard bastards today.

Made 6 comments on City related stories using my two different names and none of them, not a £#%&!ing one has been published
£#%&!off bitter.

Go back to boomoon and cry with the rest of you #@&%!s knowing half a billion quid couldn't topple us.

Unread 20-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
£#%&!off bitter.

Go back to boomoon and cry with the rest of you #@&%!s knowing half a billion quid couldn't topple us.

£#%&!ing hell mate.

Forecourt, 9pm.
Closed Thread