United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Default Mancini "we will win the title"

Bit bold from Roberto is that

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...-win-the-title

Do any of you post on the MEN site? I have tremendous fun on there with them, same material everyday I use

As soon as they're linked with anyone (at the moment its Hazard) I just write something along the lines of "I think he'll want to go to a genuinely big club and not just chase the inflated wages at City"

Nothing particularly clever but it is nailed on to generate hundreds of replies, there are dozens more blues than reds post on there, it feels like a one man war some days.

Anyway sounds like the last war cry of a desperate general to me this.

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Harri Jaffa

He's probably right tbf, have you seen the state of our midfield ffs

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:05 PM
red @rmy

Set himself up there the daft floppsy haired @#%&!.

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Jethro

I am bored in work, may sign up and go trolling.

Crumps

What kind of idiot speaks in definites at this point of the season?

Dougiethebiscuit

Some bastard has just sent me a warning for posting this in the wrong forum

Bit £#%&!ing rum that, might go to the Police.

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:09 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougiethebiscuit
Bit bold from Roberto is that

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...-win-the-title

Do any of you post on the MEN site? I have tremendous fun on there with them, same material everyday I use

As soon as they're linked with anyone (at the moment its Hazard) I just write something along the lines of "I think he'll want to go to a genuinely big club and not just chase the inflated wages at City"

Nothing particularly clever but it is nailed on to generate hundreds of replies, there are dozens more blues than reds post on there, it feels like a one man war some days.

Anyway sounds like the last war cry of a desperate general to me this.
The comments are £#%&!ing mental:

Quote:
And now they have a much easier run-in than we do. It would seem that even with a little help from their friends (media, refs, PL etc. they're having to pull out all the stops to shake us off.
Yep. We've had much easier games than City.

More and more like the dippers every day.

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Argentina

That's Fergie's teamtalk done for every match between now and the end of the season.

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:11 PM
borsuk

Quote:
And now they have a much easier run-in than we do
wtf does 'and now' mean? the run-in has been the same since the fixtures were published, it's easier because we've already played most of the hard teams.

mental.

i'm worried about the swansea game tbh, good chance of us dropping points there i reckon, even though it's at home.

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
What kind of idiot speaks in definites at this point of the season?
Mad

It's bonkers at any stage of the season really though. I don't recall Fergie ever predicting anything concrete.

What was it Wenger predicted a few years ago, that they would win every match or something?

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:19 PM
The Watcher

Just heard that Terry will miss El Plastico tomorrow. Probably finding it hard to juggle managerial duties with being an inspirational captain and world class centre back

tbf, could've done with him playing tomorrow. £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Just heard that Terry will miss El Plastico tomorrow. Probably finding it hard to juggle managerial duties with being an inspirational captain and world class centre back

It will be right if Savic plays for them, no matter what form Torres is in that kid is a liability.

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Big Norm

Quote:

Hopefully means Cahill will start ahead of Sideshow Bob, he's a £#%&!ing liability.

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Ghetts

I can see him having a Keegan type breakdown soon enough, Fergie will break him nqat

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:26 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Hopefully means Cahill will start ahead of Sideshow Bob, he's a £#%&!ing liability.
So is Cahill tbf.

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:29 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougiethebiscuit
Some bastard has just sent me a warning for posting this in the wrong forum

Bit £#%&!ing rum that, might go to the Police.
Just tell him mate, Forecourt 9pm

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
So is Cahill tbf.
really!

ffs

Unread 20-03-2012, 02:37 PM
JakeB

Sounds like a he's had a trip to Dixons with Michael to me..

Unread 20-03-2012, 03:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
What was it Wenger predicted a few years ago, that they would win every match or something?
"Unbeaten all season", wasn't it??
Closed Thread