United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2016, 04:07 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I think Mourinho will leave before the season is over. I think he is depressed and has fallen out of love with football. You only have to look at him to see he is tormented.

Sad to see but I feel he will be gone this season.
Thank £#%&! your not my mentor anymore

Unread 31-10-2016, 04:07 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Thank £#%&! your not my mentor anymore
why do you say that?

Unread 31-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I think Mourinho will leave before the season is over. I think he is depressed and has fallen out of love with football. You only have to look at him to see he is tormented.

Sad to see but I feel he will be gone this season.
Oh turn it in dr phil you £#%&!ing plank.

Unread 31-10-2016, 04:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Two might be pushing it, but I do believe performance levels have significantly improved on a consistent basis from last year.

All our wins have been completely deserved, but plenty of our dropped points were avoidable.

I felt the opposite this time last year.
To be clear, I mean the Chelsea and Watford games. We could easily have drawn with both city and Feyenoord, and nobody could have been outraged in either case if we had.

Unread 31-10-2016, 07:41 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oh turn it in dr phil you £#%&!ing plank.
Mark my words

Unread 31-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Mark my words
How about we just see how it goes and everybody stops playing 'internet psychiatrist'?

Unread 31-10-2016, 08:45 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
How about we just see how it goes and everybody stops playing 'internet psychiatrist'?

Never known anything like it. 'OhhHh, he isn't smiling much is he Dave?!'

Unread 31-10-2016, 09:10 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Never known anything like it. 'OhhHh, he isn't smiling much is he Dave?!'

Would ignore it out of hand from all but a very small number of posters on here. The stones being one of them. Worrying times.

Unread 31-10-2016, 10:14 PM
saffers

When you get that blue rep from from billpig...

Unread 31-10-2016, 10:18 PM
puressence

He's on his own at the unicef gig. Defo leaving

Unread 31-10-2016, 10:19 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
When you get that blue rep from from billpig...

lost all respect for billpig.

Unread 01-11-2016, 08:21 AM
barca99

Very good set of fixtures between now and new year.

We really need to be winning all of them to be honest

27 points up for grabs before we play west ham away jan 2nd. Get something near that and we will be in the mix for a top 4 spot

Unread 01-11-2016, 09:37 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Would ignore it out of hand from all but a very small number of posters on here. The stones being one of them. Worrying times.
thanks Keith.I want it to work but the man is mentally struggling. Look at the way he is lashing out at referees, how he still doesn't know what his best team is......the poor guy is all over the place.

Unread 01-11-2016, 12:09 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Very good set of fixtures between now and new year

we're in no position to look at fixture lists in that way.
We've failed to beat Stoke & Burnley in our last couple of league games at OT & were battered away at Watford not long before that ffs

literally each game as it comes these days.
I don't even look at the Table any more & haven't done for about 3 years. No point.

Unread 01-11-2016, 01:19 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

we're in no position to look at fixture lists in that way.
We've failed to beat Stoke & Burnley in our last couple of league games at OT & were battered away at Watford not long before that ffs

literally each game as it comes these days.
I don't even look at the Table any more & haven't done for about 3 years. No point.
Exactly. We're not capable of winning seven games in a row. Simple as that. It doesn't matter who we play in those fixtures.

Besides which, we've got Swansea away, after a thursday trip to turkey, and then Arsenal at home next. Not easy in the slightest.

We've won four league games. We need improve on a week to week basis. That's it.

Unread 17-12-2016, 08:23 PM
saffers

3 in a row for the first time since August, Sunderland and Boro up next at OT.

Now we need goalfests to truly say we are near recovered.

Unread 17-12-2016, 08:27 PM
red in cumbria

One game at a time, still. Gollum will be determined to put one over on us

Unread 17-12-2016, 08:30 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
One game at a time, still. Gollum will be determined to put one over on us
They scraped a win vs watford didnt they? He'll be anti footballing it up against us, get an early goal and they're toast. Mkhi will be in too. I also fancy us to keep a clean sheet.

No better @#%&! to face than moyes as we continue our recovery tbh

Unread 31-12-2016, 06:25 PM
saffers

6 wins in a row, if we win at West Ham there's no reason we can't go on a seriously long winning run in all comps considering some of the cup games.

We've played well for a long time now, but now we also see how much the spirit is increasing. Mourinho really showing up our past two managers big style.
Closed Thread