United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-01-2013, 07:57 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Missed the Villa Park semi final replay in 99, one of only about 5 games home and away I missed all that season. I was skint having just paid for Juve away and I'd just started seeing my ex and we were going to see The Roots at the Uni on the Things Fall Apart tour...it just felt like one game too many at the time. Couldn't believe what I was missing as news came filtering through.
Pretty much the same and I can't even remember why I didn't go. Prob skint as I was only a 2nd year apprentice at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Three of us went to OT on the day that we beat Ipswich 9-0. We went to sign petitions for Eric, etc. Anyway we didn't have tickets for the game and my mate went into the Harley Davidson shop on Deansgate. I was sat in the car lsitening to Tom Tyrell say it's 6-0, 7-0, etc.
And this, but I remember why, my dad talked me into letting some other #@&%! who'd never been have my ticket as it would "be a shit game anyway and the poor lads never been". I went to watch Morecambe v Carlisle instead.....cheers dad :shakehead:
Closed Thread