United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-01-2013, 08:32 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Looking forward to seeing him back in the shirt pre-season.

8 sub appearances and 0 goals at Stuttgart will do him the world of good.

Unread 25-01-2013, 11:04 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Career? Pfft, his entire existence

That he's actually subsequently turned out to be completely £#%&!ing useless even adds to the mystique of it.

Unread 25-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Looking forward to seeing him back in the shirt pre-season.

8 sub appearances and 0 goals at Stuttgart will do him the world of good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Has played nowhere near enough football to be written off. Maybe not for us but I expect a decent career with some decent sides, a 1 in 3 strike ratio and goals in a Europa league final. Can see him hitting a great run of form in his late 20’s and ending up at Bayern then Sparky who'll be in his 40's will bitch about why we let him go.

Bit vague, sorry.

What does gray say on that commentary, a star is born or something? Ffs
Closed Thread