United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE1948
Sounds good W.E. but what time line to get rid of the 'shite', going by what is said on here we need to be rid of at least 15 players. So how many years will we have to back the manager (Jose or someone else) one has to be realistic and I am not trying to wind you up. What is your time frame?
An honest reply would be appreciated. Have a good day Moe
Nobody is genuinely talking about losing 15 players. Obviously Blind has to go, I'd imagine just having such a useless @#%&! in the training ground would be demotivating for most players. A bit like at school when there's a thick @#%&! in your maths set, you question your own ability.

Blind, Fellaini, Young (despite playing well enough recently), Smalling, Darmian and Blind all have to go. What's most important is who replaces them.

Mou is getting a decent tune out of some £#%&!ing awful players (Fellaini etc...), we need to trust he'll be better with his own choices.

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Sounds good W.E. but what time line to get rid of the 'shite', going by what is said on here we need to be rid of at least 15 players. So how many years will we have to back the manager (Jose or someone else) one has to be realistic and I am not trying to wind you up. What is your time frame?
An honest reply would be appreciated. Have a good day Moe
Getting rid of the players is our problem because we have a loads of average players on top money.

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:18 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Getting rid of the players is our problem because we have a loads of average players on top money.
So who is out of contract this summer I think thee are four?

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:20 PM
andyroo

At any rate he's nicely done himself out of the PSG job with the epic shit@#%&!ery of recent weeks. So he's not going anywhere of his own volition.

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:21 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Can't be arsed to google but bar dave,poggers and Matic I couldn't give 2 £#%&!s if any of them £#%&!ed off.(including the owners,woody and that slapped arse faced manager)

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Lok

Quote:
Mata, Herrera, Young, Blind, Shaw and Fellaini.

The club have a one year option on each though and will probably exercise it to try and get a fee. Apart from Blind obviously. Even united aren't deluded enough to think someone will pay for him.

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:29 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Nobody is genuinely talking about losing 15 players. Obviously Blind has to go, I'd imagine just having such a useless c*** in the training ground would be demotivating for most players. A bit like at school when there's a thick @#%&! in your maths set, you question your own ability.

Blind, Fellaini, Young (despite playing well enough recently), Smalling, Darmian and Blind all have to go. What's most important is who replaces them.

Mou is getting a decent tune out of some f***ing awful players (Fellaini etc...), we need to trust he'll be better with his own choices.
I think Young deserves to stay a good utility player with genuine effort.

No one wants Miki. Zlat. Lingard. Herrera Smalling Jones etc etc

Carrick outlook is grim.

I suppose Fellaini would have prevented that second goal.

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Can't be arsed to google but bar dave,poggers and Matic I couldn't give 2 £#%&!s if any of them £#%&!ed off.(including the owners,woody and that slapped arse faced manager)
Matic isn't covering himself in much glory lately.

He started off really well but he's been anonymous for many months now.

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:31 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Mata, Herrera, Young, Blind, Shaw and Fellaini.

The club have a one year option on each though and will probably exercise it to try and get a fee. Apart from Blind obviously. Even united aren't deluded enough to think someone will pay for him.
Carrick?

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Lok

Quote:
Carrick?
Not sure about his contact status but he's clearly going to retire and isn't really a member of the squad any more.

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:38 PM
andyroo

Quote:
I suppose Fellaini would have prevented that second goal.
Penalty at Everton last year

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:46 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Penalty at Everton last year
My goodness is he the only United player to give up a penalty?

TBF he has scored a few important goals for us.

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
My goodness is he the only United player to give up a penalty?

TBF he has scored a few important goals for us.
He's also cost us a few games.

He's not a bloke you'd want to keep a game safe. He's only any use as a blunt instrument. Unfortunately we don't actually have any players you would want to keep a game safe.

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:56 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
He's also cost us a few games.

He's not a bloke you'd want to keep a game safe. He's only any use as a blunt instrument. Unfortunately we don't actually have any players you would want to keep a game safe.
N.. P. it is like a bottle of beer, half empty half full depends on a person view

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:
N.. P. it is like a bottle of beer, half empty half full depends on a person view
The bottle is half full. But it's not beer.

Unread 24-12-2017, 02:04 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
The bottle is half full. But it's not beer.
It was beer when I visited Perth in 2010.

Unread 24-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
It's obviously not working out. But I'd keep him until a solid replacement is found. Not another panic job

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I firmly believe that while he should be getting the best out of the players, the simple fact is those players are not good enough. Not going over old ground naming them, but if United have any ambition to compete for league and european titles again, there needs to be an absolute scorched earth policy where getting rid of the shit accumulated by Sir Fagie and the #@&%!s that followed.

Back the manager. If he doesnt get results with his players, then get rid. Sick of this short sighted horseshit
Ears

Are people honestly saying "We want you to match, or better, a 17 game winning streak or you should £#%&! off?"

How anyone can blame the manager for a load of professional footballers, earning 100k a week, inexplicably £#%&!ing up a load of gilt-edged chances last night is beyond me. Unless of course you think he's instructing them to £#%&! them up on the training pitch.

You put a Leroy Sane, a Coutinho or a Sanchez in that team last night and we'd have smashed them. Absolutely smashed them.

Sack as many managers you like, unless one of them can transplant Paul Scholes's brain into Lingard's body and Ryan Giggs's brain into Rashford's then you're just going to be sacking a different manager every 18 months. Because that was the reason for that shocking result last night - total lack of any £#%&!ing footballing intelligence.

Yeah sack them all if they can't go toe-to-toe with a club who drop 150m on left backs and have one of the strongest most complete squads in european football. I can just see the interview now for any potential candidates:

"Well we're not going to give you any more money because the internet says you should be able to easily match an 18 game record winning streak with this plethora of world class stars you have at your disposal. If you look here 'forum member A' says there's an 18 year old kid in the academy who should definitely be starting every first team game because he's watched a couple of reserve games."

It took Mourinho two seasons in Madrid to get the better of arguably the greatest club side ever because he had a squad to match them. If you can't even let him get a first team squad together of his own players, then what's the point of even having a manager?

Anyway, I know i'm wasting my time here. I honestly can't believe with some of the absolute trash we've witnessed since Fergie left i'm having to defend a guy who won 2 trophies last season and is on course for about 89 points or something.

We've all gone mad.

Unread 24-12-2017, 02:33 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
3 yes or no questions per week

Go
Bunks is very good at sniffing out old forumistas.

No question o that.

Unread 24-12-2017, 04:04 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It’ll take me less than a month....

Trussss
Are you hiring an assistant for ‘Bunks Keenan Investigates’? If so I’d like to put my name forward.

I have a few off the wall ideas.

Unread 24-12-2017, 04:23 PM
Tiberian

We constantly reference the money City spent in the summer but most weeks they are starting 9 of the team that was 15 points off a fairly uninspiring Chelsea last year and finished behind bloody Spurs. Ederson and Walker are the only 2 of their signings who are making any kind of impact.

The Utd squad is at worst the 3rd best in the league, and has an argument over Chelsea. Maybe that just says something about the standard of the league.
Closed Thread