United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:13 PM
koppas

Angry Heinze taking us to a Premier League Arbitration panel

No way back for him now the £#%&!ing @#%&!. (As a figure of speech)

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...645105,00.html

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:13 PM
Ed Sullivan

I know I've defended him but that's it now.

Hang the @#%&!.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:19 PM
wiganste

If that @#%&! is on the pitch at Dunfermline tomorrow night I will @#%&! the £#%&!er.

No wum.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Spiffy

What a despicable self centred @#%&!. Is there anybody out there now who doesn't think he's bang out of order?

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Enjoying Insanity

What an utter @#%&!.

Hope he breaks his leg in training.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:23 PM
wiganste

I might throw one of Caz's Liverpool scarves at him when he inevitably £#%&!s up a throw-in.

Obviously that means me carrying one of those £#%&!ing things in the first place.

Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I might throw one of Caz's Liverpool scarves at him when he inevitably £#%&!s up a throw-in.

Obviously that means me carrying one of those £#%&!ing things in the first place.

Whalefish

If we have any sense we'll offload him and Tweetie asap and put an £8million offer in for Lahm. Job done, we have a better/younger fullback.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:25 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
If that @#%&! is on the pitch at Dunfermline tomorrow night I will @#%&! the £#%&!er.

No wum.
After your height and weight revelation earlier would you be able to catch him?

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:26 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
After your height and weight revelation earlier would you be able to catch him?
Piece of piss.

It took the stewards and police a good few minutes to catch me when I did my streak a couple of years ago.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:27 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
If we have any sense we'll offload him and Tweetie asap and put an £8million offer in for Lahm. Job done, we have a better/younger fullback.
Thought we were after Vidic's mate

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:28 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Piece of piss.

It took the stewards and police a good few minutes to catch me when I did my steak a couple of years ago.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:29 PM
koppas

Quote:
Piece of piss.

It took the stewards and police a good few minutes to catch me when I did my streak a couple of years ago.
Thats because they spent the few seconds laughin' at the size of your #@&%! so you got an unfair start, really.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
Thought we were after Vidic's mate
He apparently plays for Lokomotiv Moscow (spelling?). I can't remember his name. Moscow won't sell until January.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:31 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
they gave you a headstarThats because they spent the few seconds laughin' at the size of your #@&%! so you got an unfair start, really.
My #@&%! hindered me. I almost tripped on it a few times.

Funniest bit was when I jumped the barrier to get on the pitch. A steward was pouring a brew from his flask. My balls skimmed his head. I think he's still having counsilling now.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:32 PM
koppas

Quote:
My #@&%! hindered me. I almost tripped on it a few times.

Funniest bit was when I jumped the barrier to get on the pitch. A steward was pouring a brew from his flask. My balls skimmed his head. I think he's still having counsilling now.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
He apparently plays for Lokomotiv Moscow (spelling?). I can't remember his name. Moscow won't sell until January.
This guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branislav_Ivanovi%C4%87

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Spiffy

We should show Heinze what playing for Liverpool is all about and throw shit at him.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:41 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
What an utter @#%&!.

Hope he breaks his leg in training.
for the first time i may agree with you but have you gone soft?

id have thought you want him to die?

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:42 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
We should show Heinze what playing for Liverpool is all about and throw shit at him.
That's where that Liverpool scarf comes into play.
I'll £#%&!ing do it tomorrow if he plays. I'll take the scarf up in my underkecks.
It'll be £#%&!ing rank by the time I whip it out and launch it at the @#%&!.
Closed Thread