United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-07-2014, 07:27 PM
plopborsky

Default Moyes at the golf

Moyes later told BBC Radio 5 Live: 'I am playing much better golf than I have for a long time. I think everyone knows why that is! It's been a long time since I've had any time off and I am enjoying it.

'I think Rory McIlroy is the one to watch. He had a great reception on the 18th, he's had a great round and I'm hoping he can go on and win it.'

£#%&! off moyes

Unread 17-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky

Moyes later told BBC Radio 5 Live: 'I am playing much better golf than I have for a long time. I think everyone knows why that is! It's been a long time since I've had any time off and I am enjoying it.

'I think Rory McIlroy is the one to watch. He had a great reception on the 18th, he's had a great round and I'm hoping he can go on and win it.'

£#%&! off moyes
Yeah, nobody in their right mind wants to give you a job you £#%&!ing degenerate.

Unread 17-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

£#%&! off moyes

Aw. I feel sorry the guy tbh, always totally out of his depth and always tried his best. Glad he's having fun at the golf, maybe having a sneak half of bitter, fab lolly on the 17th.

Unread 17-07-2014, 07:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Aw. I feel sorry the guy tbh, always totally out of his depth and always tried his best. Glad he's having fun at the golf, maybe having a sneak half of bitter, fab lolly on the 17th.
really, that's nice....prefer him to get beaten to death with a collection of 2 and 3 woods while having Duracells shoved up his arse on the 17 tbph

Unread 17-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
really, that's nice....prefer him to get beaten to death with a collection of 2 and 3 woods while having Duracells shoved up his arse on the 17 tbph

Unread 17-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:

£#%&! off moyes
Always with the hoping :shakehead:

Unread 17-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Always with the hoping :shakehead:
Rory Mc aspires to be like Colin Montgomerie

Unread 17-07-2014, 08:09 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Rory Mc aspires to be like Colin Montgomerie
he's already overcome %@#$&!face by winning a £#%&!ing major

shit scotch @#%&!

Unread 17-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Subculture

Quote:
My first issue with Moyes was replacing an excellent coach with jimmy £#%&!ing lumsden

Road to £#%&!ing nowhere indeed

Unread 17-07-2014, 08:13 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subculture
My first issue with Moyes was replacing an excellent coach with jimmy £#%&!ing lumsden

Road to £#%&!ing nowhere indeed
My first issue with Moyes was his mother not aborting him

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:05 PM
ziggyman17

[quote=plopborsky;3824144]

I hope the next time the £#%&!er is playing golf that he is struck by lightning and burns to a crisp, the ginger weasel.............

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:14 PM
armchair

move on

Unread 17-07-2014, 09:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Yeah, nobody in their right mind wants to give you a job you £#%&!ing degenerate.
Ffs

Unread 17-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
move on
We cant until RIC does his hilarious "Motes/Moyes" thing

Unread 17-07-2014, 10:03 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
He's given that up tbf. I found the moyes posts being in the van gaal thread harshed my buzz as the yanks say.

Unread 17-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Bit early for that yet, he normally waits to BTT a thread until at least 6 hours after anyone else has posted

Unread 17-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He's given that up tbf. I found the moyes posts being in the van gaal thread harshed my buzz as the yanks say.
I hope so, it was getting on my nerves tbh

Quote:
Bit early for that yet, he normally waits to BTT a thread until at least 6 hours after anyone else has posted

Unread 17-07-2014, 10:11 PM
armchair

Quote:
Gives threads a second chance and/or the chance of a revist. Public service imo.

Unread 17-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Ashley's Grime

He's watching golf just to remind everyone what a boring @#%&! he is.

Unread 17-07-2014, 11:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Well I don't usually post here until sometime in the afternoon, as real life unfortunately gets in the way. Sorry if that offends and everything
Closed Thread