United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2018, 12:24 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
From the Neville interview.

“I felt during part of last season that the country wanted Liverpool to be champion,” he starts out. “The media, the press: a lot was to put Liverpool there. Nobody was saying they were in a privileged situation because they didn’t play Champions League. Nobody was speaking about a lot, a lot of decisions that helped them win important and crucial points. And I felt that day was a day that was ready for their celebration.

“I used the word with my players. I said – we are going to be the clowns, they want us to be the clowns in the circus. The circus is here. Liverpool are to be champions.”

I interject: “You weren’t having that, were you?”

He fixes with me with a look: “No.”

What a guy! Jose imagine the media if the scousers won the league

Unread 23-01-2018, 12:24 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
From the Neville interview.

“I felt during part of last season that the country wanted Liverpool to be champion,” he starts out. “The media, the press: a lot was to put Liverpool there. Nobody was saying they were in a privileged situation because they didn’t play Champions League. Nobody was speaking about a lot, a lot of decisions that helped them win important and crucial points. And I felt that day was a day that was ready for their celebration.

“I used the word with my players. I said – we are going to be the clowns, they want us to be the clowns in the circus. The circus is here. Liverpool are to be champions.”

I interject: “You weren’t having that, were you?”

He fixes with me with a look: “No.”

That's the one. (Just looking for it myself).

Wonderful stuff, it's why they dislike him so much.

Unread 23-01-2018, 12:28 PM
dunk

Shipman

Unread 23-01-2018, 12:47 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
The wallpaper tells you the whole story tbh.
I'd say there is skidmarks on that wallpaper.....

Unread 23-01-2018, 12:54 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
The Chelsea game was more than just the game. They had a Twitter flashmob outside the chelsea hotel all night, setting fireworks off and starting a fire alarm in the middle of the night IIRC.

Champions t-shirts for sale outside the ground and this reception for the team bus:-

Then the slip.

Then Torres of all people sealing it.

Crystanbul was funny, but lets not forget the Chelsea game was just as important

Unread 23-01-2018, 12:57 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
I never watched the Chelsea game, I couldn't stomach seeing them do it and the reaction afterwards, went for a walk and left my phone.

Someone has to make a film of it all.

Didn't he come out with some quote about them wanting the clowns?

Literally no one gives a £#%&! City won it either.
I honestly had to check a couple of times, couldn't remember if it was them or Chelsea. It went totally unnoticed - the story was Liverpool losing it.

Unread 23-01-2018, 01:05 PM
ziggyman17

The gif that keeps on giving....................

Unread 23-01-2018, 01:09 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

The Chelsea game was more than just the game. They had a Twitter flashmob outside the chelsea hotel all night, setting fireworks off and starting a fire alarm in the middle of the night IIRC.

Champions t-shirts for sale outside the ground and this reception for the team bus:-

Then Mourinho getting off his sickbed just to ruin their season

Then the slip.

Then Torres of all people sealing it.

Crystanbul was funny, but lets not forget the Chelsea game was just as important
Jose masterminding “the slip” game (loves beating them) and them losing to the bummers in 1990? at home, spectacularly eclipses our Leeds and Blackburn moments.

Unread 23-01-2018, 01:09 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I honestly had to check a couple of times, couldn't remember if it was them or Chelsea. It went totally unnoticed - the story was Liverpool losing it.
So those are their two titles since Mansoor took over. Liverpool £#%&!ing it up (thank God), and us blowing an eight point lead. Two spawny wins in ten years.

Dynasty? Get £#%&!ed.

Unread 23-01-2018, 01:11 PM
ziggyman17

In times of trouble they love sniffing their fingers......

Unread 23-01-2018, 01:20 PM
puressence

The cystanbul thread was unreal .. The arse seeing for 72 mins was unreal then it was party central .. Remeber reading it proper crying the gifs the tears and that huge bloke with a head bigger than a melon

Unread 23-01-2018, 01:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Of all the players to make the mistake it was steven gerrard. You couldnt write the script!
From what i can remember jose was out of the race at that point. Im sure he didnt have to set up to "park the bus" and counter.

" we're gonna win the league..."
They were halfway through a champions league quarter final and had a few injury hassles. Played a lot of the stiffs in that game. Schwarzer ffs.

They lost in the CL too so everyone was happy

Unread 23-01-2018, 01:42 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
The gif that keeps on giving....................

They missed an open goal at 3-3 as well

Unread 23-01-2018, 01:47 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
They missed an open goal at 3-3 as well
Last night's was pretty funny In the sixth minute of four added on too.

Unread 23-01-2018, 01:51 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
The cystanbul thread was unreal .. The arse seeing for 72 mins was unreal then it was party central .. Remeber reading it proper crying the gifs the tears and that huge bloke with a head bigger than a melon
I couldnt stop laughing once somebody had pointed out the invisible man

Unread 23-01-2018, 01:55 PM
Pop

THIS was the best moment of Crystanbul...

Gerrard, absolutely haunted

Unread 23-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Sapien

Can someone link me up with the Crystanbul thread please?

tia

Unread 23-01-2018, 02:37 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I couldnt stop laughing once somebody had pointed out the invisible man
I still haven’t figured that out

Unread 23-01-2018, 02:39 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Can someone link me up with the Crystanbul thread please?

tia
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...ighlight=Gayle

Unread 23-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Last night's was pretty funny In the sixth minute of four added on too.
Link?
Closed Thread