United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Then he should be nowhere near the team, play him in the league...

Bye.
See you, have a nice weekend.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Strong and stable in Europe, unlike the pound. Or something.

By that logic I'm guessing you'd have preferred Schmeichel not to play in the final in 99....?
In hindsight.....

Knowing the @#%&! he's become, yes....

De gea should be nowhere the starting line up in Stockholm.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
........................................Romero.... .......................................
Mikhitaryan...Valencia...Jones...Blind...Darmian.. .Martial
.........................Carrick...Pogba...Hererra .............................

..........................................Rashford ....................................
superb

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
In hindsight.....

Knowing the @#%&! he's become, yes....

De gea should be nowhere the starting line up in Stockholm.

cartwheeling @#%&!... Van Der Gouw would have done better on the free kick for sure

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:34 PM
MOE1948

I wonder if Zlat will be on the bench to make an appearance 30 seconds from the end if we are winning considering it is in Sweden.

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
........................................Romero.... .......................................
Mikhitaryan...Valencia...Jones...Blind...Darmian.. .Martial
.........................Carrick...Pogba...Hererra .............................

..........................................Rashford ....................................

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:43 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
cartwheeling @#%&!... Van Der Gouw would have done better on the free kick for sure
if he'd been refereeing. terrible decision.

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:46 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE1948
I wonder if Zlat will be on the bench to make an appearance 30 seconds from the end if we are winning considering it is in Sweden.

Unread 12-05-2017, 01:12 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins

Would certainly get the Swedish fans on our side with him on th bench.

Unread 12-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Fish

Quote:
Would certainly get the Swedish fans on our side with him on th bench.

I think we have one or two fans in Sweden anyway (about 100k)

Unread 12-05-2017, 01:24 PM
Chris Quayd

Mou “It is fair Sergio is going to play the final and David [De Gea] accepts. He accepts that because, especially, he has already played Europa League matches.

Unread 12-05-2017, 01:24 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
I think we have one or two fans in Sweden anyway (about 100k)
I realize that fish but no reason why not sit him on the bench let him stand up once in a while and wave at the crowd it is all down to psychic in these games.

Unread 12-05-2017, 01:27 PM
Fish

"I never saw in all my career two goalkeepers to be so friendly because it is a position when you always have a little bit of rivalry, especially if you are both the same kind of level," ]#

Both at the same level Jose? Big hint about between the sticks next season that

Unread 12-05-2017, 01:27 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Mou “It is fair Sergio is going to play the final and David [De Gea] accepts. He accepts that because, especially, he has already played Europa League matches.
Dave's won the Europa League before tbh

Unread 12-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Fish

Quote:
I realize that fish but no reason why not sit him on the bench let him stand up once in a while and wave at the crowd it is all down to psychic in these games.

If he can stand get him on there, in the new kit he might as well flog a few of those while hes at it.

Unread 12-05-2017, 01:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

romero, valencia, tuanzebe, blind, darmian, carrick, herrera, pogba, mata, rashford, mhikitaryan

de gea, fellaini, lingard, martial, rooney, jones, young

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:22 PM
Clarkie

Don't know but, I don't want Smalling and Jones starting together.

Bad enough we have to worry about the lack of goals and playing too deep, I don't wanna be worrying about how those two clowns are gonna £#%&! up..

Sorry but, it's true. They are soul destroying. Smalling is so mediocre that even LvG thought his name was £#%&!ing Mike ffs.. And LvG is no clown

Jones? How he hasn't had a special guest appearance on Holby City or Casualty is beyond me

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:29 PM
dragflick

Quote:

What a man...

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:56 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

What a man...
Brave.
Closed Thread