United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 21-09-2018, 10:55 AM
no fun

We’ve booked a week in Kos next month

Now Kos is where we went on honeymoon many years ago, and last night we were trying, without success, to remember the name of the hotel where we stayed.....we agreed we could probably find it once we get there and get our bearings

The pegger reveals that she wouldn’t mind finding the hotel to recreate her favourite part of the honeymoon....

......hmmm, interesting......

Will it be the passionate, and though I say so myself expert love making of her young virile new husband?

Or could it be the moment we sat on the balcony overlooking the azure Aegean Sea, staring into each other’s eyes in wonderment at the excitement and contentment married life will bring us in future years?

Or was it the day we hired bikes, rode to a deserted beach and caressed each other as the waves lapped over our bronzed limbs?

No, it was none of these

“ I want to recreate that incident when you pushed me in the swimming pool, and I got out, then charged at you screaming obscenities and punched you in the bollocks.....except this time you don’t get to push me in the pool”

What a lovely lady