United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 16-09-2018, 07:56 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
Shavekit has just popped up on my Facebook now

Itís fucking weird ainít it. Happens all the time and sometimes Iím sure Iíve only mentioned it by mouth. Alexa is my bet, the snooping bitch.

Old 16-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick View Post

Itís fucking weird ainít it. Happens all the time and sometimes Iím sure Iíve only mentioned it by mouth. Alexa is my bet, the snooping bitch.
It's Facebook. Had this happen to me before - ad appearing for something I'd only ever spoken about once, and not in the house so it can't be Alexa.

Old 16-09-2018, 08:08 PM
TravellingRed

I use a safety razor with "feather" brand blades from Japan. Definitely the cheapest option and I find they work really well, easier to clean and don't clog up. Use shaving soap and a brush as well rather than shaving foam.

Old 16-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
It's Facebook. Had this happen to me before - ad appearing for something I'd only ever spoken about once, and not in the house so it can't be Alexa.
yeah, i've had this loads too. no alexa or anything, but i'm pretty sure that when you agree to sign up to these social media platforms, they say that they have access to your phone microphone. it's pretty scary, but i'm also puzzled why i don't get adverts for murdering scousers or attacking women

Old 16-09-2018, 08:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
yeah, i've had this loads too. no alexa or anything, but i'm pretty sure that when you agree to sign up to these social media platforms, they say that they have access to your phone microphone. it's pretty scary, but i'm also puzzled why i don't get adverts for murdering scousers or attacking women
Never mind all the stuff that Poop posts

Old 16-09-2018, 08:30 PM
Switching Off

Cornerstone shaving has now popped up. I did click on dollar shave earlier. Could be that. Only posting in VIP in future to be safe.

Old 16-09-2018, 08:32 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Cornerstone shaving has now popped up. I did click on dollar shave earlier. Could be that. Only posting in VIP in future to be safe.
it'll be adverts for armchairs now then