Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
£#%&! me. Doesn’t count if it’s not in the corner lads

Unread 19-08-2018, 10:39 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
f*** me. Doesn’t count if it’s not in the corner lads
More the point he didn’t connect at all, panicked a little. Just completely off it today

Unread 19-08-2018, 10:40 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:

Unread 19-08-2018, 10:40 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Unread 19-08-2018, 10:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Glasgow if hes off to Wigan
he's going to Leeds...but wouldn't rule anything out

Unread 19-08-2018, 10:48 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he's going to Leeds...but wouldn't rule anything out

Sorry

I stand corrected

Unread 20-08-2018, 12:18 AM
waynes ear's

Heard a rumour ste has been turfed off at Grantham. Something about flashing the hector

Unread 20-08-2018, 12:45 AM
wiganste

Negative. Still going strong lads

Unread 20-08-2018, 03:44 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
the new anelka

he'll be off to Barca before the end of the season.
he's the anti Barca player, don't see how he'd fit. Unlike us they don't tend to buy players without a plan.

Unread 20-08-2018, 04:08 AM
shenwen

Spurs game should be fun
See how we do against a striker who isn’t one of the oldest and slowest in the league

What a £#%&!ing mess

Unread 20-08-2018, 04:44 PM
Sparky***

I know I shouldn't be as shocked and disgusted by performances like that yesterday at this stage but £#%&!ing christ on a bike we were shit.

Getting jeered off the pitch by £#%&!ing Brighton fans ffs. I think we're all grown up enough to handle United not being the best around any more but £#%&!ing hell, why do we have to be such a unmitigated laughing stock?

Having unfortunately seen the goals again on SSN, you'll do well to find a more inept and buffoon-ridden selection of centre backs as we currently have at our club. All of them to some degree or another are absolute liabilities. The first goal, that Swedish lesbian Lindelof gets simply pushed aside by footballing juggernaut Glenn Murray like the utter £#%&!ing irrelevance he is. The 2nd goal again exposes all United's obvious frailties at set pieces as nobody is switched on enough to react to the 2nd balls and we end up with a £#%&!ing joke ping-pong goal..no idea who the £#%&! it was scored.

And then there's the crowning glory..the penalty we gave away. Oh my oh my ... from start to finish really is something to behold, it's almost a work of art in it's utter £#%&!ing boneheaded execution....sending our centre backs to either touchline and then booting the ball high down the middle of the pitch to a Brazilian hobbit really is up there with some of the most braindead shit you'll ever see.

I'll honestly bet Brighton couldn't believe how easy it was, how can Manchester United coached by one of the best coaches in the last 15 years make such basic, stupid mistakes?

This isn't just Mourinho either, we saw this shit all the time with the last manager in charge. Limp wristed performances peppered with calamitous moments leaving us looking like an utter rabble, especially away from home.

But the biggest killer, the absolute worst part of all of it, is the fact we couldn't even manage to make their keeper work for his afternoon's pay. We've seen United give away stupid goals before but rarely in our entire history have we ever looked as toothless and as uninspiring as we have in these years since Fergie left.

The manager needs to go, I don't think there's any doubt about that now. It's not worked out, it's getting worse and his attitude during pre season has been an utter disgrace if I'm being honest. I'll hold my hands up and say I backed the wrong horse in that one, I honestly can't believe just how dour and morose he's been generally since he got here.. He looks like he's utterly out of love with football and we need the complete opposite.. We need someone to inject some life and belief into the club going forward and at least get us and the players believing in ourselves.

Unread 20-08-2018, 04:50 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I know I shouldn't be as shocked and disgusted by performances like that yesterday at this stage but £#%&!ing christ on a bike we were shit.

Getting jeered off the pitch by £#%&!ing Brighton fans ffs. I think we're all grown up enough to handle United not being the best around any more but £#%&!ing hell, why do we have to be such a unmitigated laughing stock?

Having unfortunately seen the goals again on SSN, you'll do well to find a more inept and buffoon-ridden selection of centre backs as we currently have at our club. All of them to some degree or another are absolute liabilities. The first goal, that Swedish lesbian Lindelof gets simply pushed aside by footballing juggernaut Glenn Murray like the utter £#%&!ing irrelevance he is. The 2nd goal again exposes all United's obvious frailties at set pieces as nobody is switched on enough to react to the 2nd balls and we end up with a £#%&!ing joke ping-pong goal..no idea who the £#%&! it was scored.

And then there's the crowning glory..the penalty we gave away. Oh my oh my ... from start to finish really is something to behold, it's almost a work of art in it's utter £#%&!ing boneheaded execution....sending our centre backs to either touchline and then booting the ball high down the middle of the pitch to a Brazilian hobbit really is up there with some of the most braindead shit you'll ever see.

I'll honestly bet Brighton couldn't believe how easy it was, how can Manchester United coached by one of the best coaches in the last 15 years make such basic, stupid mistakes?

This isn't just Mourinho either, we saw this shit all the time with the last manager in charge. Limp wristed performances peppered with calamitous moments leaving us looking like an utter rabble, especially away from home.

But the biggest killer, the absolute worst part of all of it, is the fact we couldn't even manage to make their keeper work for his afternoon's pay. We've seen United give away stupid goals before but rarely in our entire history have we ever looked as toothless and as uninspiring as we have in these years since Fergie left.

The manager needs to go, I don't think there's any doubt about that now. It's not worked out, it's getting worse and his attitude during pre season has been an utter disgrace if I'm being honest. I'll hold my hands up and say I backed the wrong horse in that one, I honestly can't believe just how dour and morose he's been generally since he got here.. He looks like he's utterly out of love with football and we need the complete opposite.. We need someone to inject some life and belief into the club going forward and at least get us and the players believing in ourselves.

All painfully true unfortunately. Belting post.

Unread 20-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Red Al

Quote:

All of this

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Aye, nailed it there

andyroo

Quote:

Fair play Sparkles.

It's all an ugly mess isn't it

Unread 20-08-2018, 04:58 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Good lad is Sparky.

Unread 20-08-2018, 05:06 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Draggers you obv hang around with some of the players how on earth do you not end up £#%&!ing laying into them. I couldn’t stop myself

Unread 20-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Clownbones

Quote:

Only a £#%&!ing moron or a shit wum would disagree with this

Which reminds me, where is Saffers?

Unread 20-08-2018, 05:14 PM
puressence

Sparkys basically nailed it perfectly over two well balanced thought out posts .. everything and more the effort or lack of it kills me like everyone else this isn’t April 3 games a week going for cups semis cl league etc it’s £#%&!ing August the second game they haven’t played for 9 days some for over a month .. looks at other clubs similar circumstances fresh well drilled ready to go it’s just scandalous really it’s come to this blame players blame the manager blame the owners there all liable for it every one and then the capt blames attitude his own £#%&!ing attitude then he’s quoting on social media then Juans offering hugs and Alexis is selling clothes. These are not only taking the piss out of you and me but the whole club what is wrong with them who advises them. Literally can take any defeat but lack of effort going through the motions of well £#%&! that this starts in the dressing room the coaches need to address this aswell carrick needs to sort shit out. .. honestly £#%&! football atm he needs to £#%&! off or drop the @#%&!s and bring the kids in
Closed Thread