United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Nice one Tevez

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...859407,00.html

Quote:
"The [United] team has great players, including Cristiano Ronaldo, of course," Tevez told AS.

"It's clear that he is a very important player for us, but this is a personal decision, which is up to only him.

"I understand Cristiano. Every footballer wants to play at Real Madrid. On the other hand, I also think that everyone wants to play for Manchester United, but if what he seeks is something else, I think that should be respected.

"I have not talked to him, but when these things happen, neither side feels good."
Should have kept his mouth shut the tit.

Unread 24-07-2008, 08:45 AM
dunk

Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but maybe Madrid have given him the nod that they will move for him next summer and he's getting the groundwork in early.

Unread 24-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but maybe Madrid have given him the nod that they will move for him next summer and he's getting the groundwork in early.

Madrid are in for Tevez now.....?

Unread 24-07-2008, 08:48 AM
King Schlong

Just seen this on Setanta Sports news.

Getting £#%&!ed off with this now. The £#%&!ing idiot should of kept his mouth shut.

If they all want to play for Real that badly, then £#%&!off there you £#%&!ers.

Unread 24-07-2008, 08:50 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Considering he'll be signing a contract with Utd next season you could be right.

4/5 pages, lots of folk typing how £#%&!ed off they are, sell them all, modern footballers are @#%&!s etc etc etc.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Just seen this on Setanta Sports news.

Getting £#%&!ed off with this now. The £#%&!ing idiot should of kept his mouth shut.

If they all want to play for Real that badly, then £#%&!off there you £#%&!ers.
I want to play for Madrid.....I may just book a flight.

Happy now Schlongers?

plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...859407,00.html

Should have kept his mouth shut the tit.
why ?

i dont see what he has said as being anything out of line. He is saying if he dont want to play for united then he should be allowed to move on. We (as a club) should only want players to pull on the red shirt that want to play and work 110% just like tevez does.

Unread 24-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
why ?

i dont see what he has said as being anything out of line. He is saying if he dont want to play for united then he should be allowed to move on. We (as a club) should only want players to pull on the red shirt that want to play and work 110% just like tevez does.
He plays for United, and I was under the impression he was happy here. Why does he need to go and stir shite when SAF is doing all he can to ensure the greasy portugeezer stays?

If he did indeed say this, he's a £#%&!ing dope.

Unread 24-07-2008, 08:53 AM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I want to play for Madrid.....I may just book a flight.

Happy now Schlongers?
Not you aswell :shakehead:

Unread 24-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Quote:
why ?

Yup.

Unread 24-07-2008, 09:01 AM
thatsfuctit

thatsfuctit issues 'come and get me plea'

Unread 24-07-2008, 09:02 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
He plays for United, and I was under the impression he was happy here. Why does he need to go and stir shite when SAF is doing all he can to ensure the greasy portugeezer stays?

If he did indeed say this, he's a £#%&!ing dope.
take a step back and think about what he is saying. I knoe you have a ronaldo bed spread and that may need changing but the fact is NO one at the club would want a toddler like ronaldo spitting his dummy out every 5 mins because he never got the move. Its bad enough now when someone even tries to tackle the @#%&! never mind when his heart is not in it.

I only want ronny here if he is 110% focused on united otherwise let him go just like tevez is saying.

Unread 24-07-2008, 09:03 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Considering he'll be signing a contract with Utd next season you could be right.

4/5 pages, lots of folk typing how £#%&!ed off they are, sell them all, modern footballers are @#%&!s etc etc etc.
Sorry, I should've added a at the end, to illustrate my true feelings on the subject.

Footballers should be banned from speaking to the press.

Although, Carlos has a point in this instance.

Unread 24-07-2008, 09:05 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
take a step back and think about what he is saying. I knoe you have a ronaldo bed spread and that may need changing but the fact is NO one at the club would want a toddler like ronaldo spitting his dummy out every 5 mins because he never got the move. Its bad enough now when someone even tries to tackle the @#%&! never mind when his heart is not in it.

I only want ronny here if he is 110% focused on united otherwise let him go just like tevez is saying.
I think you have misjudged Fuzzsters opinion on Ronaldo.

Unread 24-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

I want Ronaldo sold, what I'm refering to is the lack of Tact on Tevez's part.

And If I have a United player bedspread, it's John O'Sheas.

Unread 24-07-2008, 09:12 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Ok it wasn't ideal but I think you may be over-reacting a tad. perhaps you should have a schmoke and a bath.

Unread 24-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Ive an Ex united player Bed spread...

Unread 24-07-2008, 09:14 AM
plopborsky

Quote:

what should tevez say "keep the @#%&! till he dies here"

Unread 24-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Ok it wasn't ideal but I think you may be over-reacting a tad. perhaps you should have a schmoke and a bath.
Not until the weekend my man.

Unread 24-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
what should tevez say "keep the @#%&! till he dies here"
'No comment' would have been awesome.
Closed Thread