United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:14 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
presumably all the serious vloggers out there. hope its a parody anyway as he has the charm and personality of phil nevilles right %@#$&!
that's more charm and personality than phil actual neville tbf.

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Carlo, ginners

saffers

He £#%&!ing annihilated rooney and his cabal of fanboys on here in the first minute alone tbf.

Billy Bigbollox

armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG
Anyway, feel free to keep taking a pop but does anyone actually have any issues with the points raised?

Rojo reminded me of Vidic and definitely has potential.
Rafael was excellent and impressed me with the way he led the back four and helped out McNair.
Bringing Valencia on for the last 10 mins to keep the ball in the corner was a master stroke. Because he sure as hell won't put a decent cross in.
Yeah a few of us have an issue with the Blind is Carrick with pace thing.

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:16 PM
no fun

Quote:
Anyway, feel free to keep taking a pop but does anyone actually have any issues with the points raised?

Rojo reminded me of Vidic and definitely has potential.
Rafael was excellent and impressed me with the way he led the back four and helped out McNair.
Bringing Valencia on for the last 10 mins to keep the ball in the corner was a master stroke. Because he sure as hell won't put a decent cross in.
Sorry mark, I don't really like football

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:17 PM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke

Seriously, football was so much better when 'lads' like this weren't interested in the game.
I don't get this obsession youngsters today have with being sages about tactics, formations, heatmaps etc etc..

My interest extends to either good or shit game/performance £#%&! picking the bones out of it

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:19 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
I don't get this obsession youngsters today have with being sages about tactics, formations, heatmaps etc etc..

My interest extends to either good or shit game/performance £#%&! picking the bones out of it

Mr_Ed

You're a #@&%! Mark

Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED

Aye.

Bunch of nerdy statto £#%&! @#%&!s who mostly haven't played football since their Dad run the under 16's.

The @#%&!s who are 18 but hate modern football when all they have known is modern football who would shit their pants like me in Burnley if faced with unmodern football.

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:20 PM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
"Blind is like Carrick with pace."

Blind is quicker than Carrick. Granted he's still as fast a man running through treacle with John Barnes on his back but he's still quicker.

Is he quicker than Fellaini? Now that's a tough one.

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Granted he's still as fast a man running through treacle with John Barnes on his back
Racist.

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:22 PM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Sorry mark, I don't really like football

Me neither...

no fun

Mark, I've still not watched the video, but I've just noticed you have an England 3 lions mug on your desk

You £#%&!ing @#%&!

Crumps

Quote:
Blind is quicker than Carrick. Granted he's still as fast a man running through treacle with John Barnes on his back but he's still quicker.

Is he quicker than Fellaini? Now that's a tough one.
Why not review some old games use Fellaini v Bayern. Do the maths and then do the same with Blind running full pelt. Do some diagrams as well and count the average stride length.

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Why not review some old games uses Felaini v Bayern. Do the maths and then do the same with Blind running full pelt. Do some diagrams as well and count the average stride length.

Mark, you've never played 'football' have you ?

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:24 PM
armchair

Quote:
Why not review some old games uses Felaini v Bayern. Do the maths and then do the same with Blind running full pelt. Do some diagrams as well and count the average stride length.
I, for one, would love to see that. It would take the vblog to another level imo.

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:25 PM
MarkG

Quote:
Aye.

Bunch of nerdy statto £#%&! @#%&!s who mostly haven't played football since their Dad run the under 16's.

The @#%&!s who are 18 but hate modern football when all they have known is modern football who would shit their pants like me in Burnley if faced with unmodern football.

I'll have you know I had trials for Northampton Town when I was 15. Then I had a choice at 16 of bucking down and concentrating on football or going to University. Being as my parents had saved up for so long for the fees and a new mini I went for the road less travelled and went to Uni.

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Crumps

Quote:
I'll have you know I had trials for Northampton Town when I was 15. Then I had a choice at 16 of bucking down and concentrating on football or going to University. Being as my parents had saved up for so long for the fees and a new mini I went for the road less travelled and went to Uni.
Your Dad was Manager at Northampton Town?

Unread 28-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Ethers

Quote:
You mini driving @#%&!.
Closed Thread