United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-08-2013, 12:20 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Gorgon
I'm not from Coventry you £#%&!ing tool.
your dad is. how did he end up 'supporting' United and how would he fit into your criteria if he wasn't your dad? You're a £#%&!ing hypocrite that applies rules to others that you think don't apply to you. Nothing worse in the world than people like you.

Oh my dad's allowed support United but some other local guy isn't allowed own his local club because he's not my dad

Pathetic. Get a grip.

Unread 10-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Don Gorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
your dad is. how did he end up 'supporting' United and how would he fit into your criteria if he wasn't your dad? You're a £#%&!ing hypocrite that applies rules to others that you think don't apply to you. Nothing worse in the world than people like you.
And? What has he got to do with me?
'supporting'?! You really have no clue do you? He doesn't miss a match, as I've said, ask actual match going supporters and they will confirm. The part in bold does not make any sense, please re-type.
You've just completely created an illusion of who I am and my family, when you're full of utter shit. I have no respect for people who don't go to football and feel they have the right to preach about issues like this, they simply have no say, end of. How am I a hypocrite?

Unread 10-08-2013, 12:25 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Gorgon
And? What has he got to do with me?
'supporting'?! You really have no clue do you? He doesn't miss a match, as I've said, ask actual match going supporters and they will confirm. The part in bold does not make any sense, please re-type.
You've just completely created an illusion of who I am and my family, when you're full of utter shit. I have no respect for people who don't go to football and feel they have the right to preach about issues like this, they simply have no say, end of. How am I a hypocrite?
fact is you've one rule for your dad and another for everyone else. it's sweet really but it shows you up for the massive hypocrite you are.

Unread 10-08-2013, 12:30 AM
Don Gorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
fact is you've one rule for your dad and another for everyone else. it's sweet really but it shows you up for the massive hypocrite you are.
You have no point. I do not want non-European people owning our football clubs and I know for a fact there are plenty of supporters who agree with that. End of. My old man owns United now

Unread 10-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Don Gorgon

I'm a hypocrite, yet someone who doesn't go to the match is slating someone who's been going aways, barely missing a game since the age of 10?
Also, comparing the said match going supporter to someone who owns a football club and deems it right to change their name. Are you on something tonight? You're the one with double standards, always one rule for me on here and everyone else is allowed a say.
Closed Thread