United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-09-2022, 10:20 PM
Mr_Ed

Default ETH’s egg head

Bald reds.

As a fellow baldie he must take a razor to his bonce. Does anyone else get the shaving foam and razor on theirs? I go clippers all over at the shortest setting and that’s enough for me.

Unread 01-09-2022, 10:24 PM
Pop

I've been having bic cuts this past summer. I like having my head feel like sandpaper a few days after shaving it.

Unread 01-09-2022, 10:52 PM
Arnold Muhren

I went through a period of doing it around 2000 until one time I scraped of the top of my swede in the shower with a bic razor. Didn’t stop bleeding for hours. Tbf I was a lot bigger back then than I am now and even the blokes in the local curry house used to call me Uncle Fester. Dark times

Unread 01-09-2022, 10:56 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
I went through a period of doing it around 2000 until one time I scraped of the top of my swede in the shower with a bic razor. Didn’t stop bleeding for hours. Tbf I was a lot bigger back then than I am now and even the blokes in the local curry house used to call me Uncle Fester. Dark times
Jesus. You scalped yourself in the shower?

Slapheads are going to be shown a lot more compassion from me from now on. I had no idea what a sorry existence it was behind closed doors.

Unread 02-09-2022, 02:58 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Slapheads are going to be shown a lot more compassion from me from now on. I had no idea what a sorry existence it was behind closed doors.
Think the slapheads who get hair treatment should have to wear a badge the blagging bastards.

I don’t have my magnificent mane just so some slaphead can cheat and get his arse hair stitched into his inferior noggin.

Unread 02-09-2022, 03:23 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Think the slapheads who get hair treatment should have to wear a badge the blagging bastards.

I don’t have my magnificent mane just so some slaphead can cheat and get his arse hair stitched into his inferior noggin.
Tbf got a mate who was telling me about the ordeal these follicle failures go through stitching random body hair on their bonce. Usually involves a trip to Turkey where they get carted off to a Midnight Express hospital and it’s about 18 hours non-stop of random blokes sticking multiple needles per hair in their head, none of whom speak a word of the queens.

£#%&!ed if I can remember what the name of the town is but the flight there and back is all full of similar sad sacks as well as women getting plastic surgery. The return leg looks like a doctors station in the Somme.

Unread 02-09-2022, 10:28 AM
Selhurst Samurai

His head is very intriguing, just seems to keep inexorably rising the further back it goes

Unread 02-09-2022, 10:36 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Tbf got a mate who was telling me about the ordeal these follicle failures go through stitching random body hair on their bonce. Usually involves a trip to Turkey where they get carted off to a Midnight Express hospital and it’s about 18 hours non-stop of random blokes sticking multiple needles per hair in their head, none of whom speak a word of the queens.

£#%&!ed if I can remember what the name of the town is but the flight there and back is all full of similar sad sacks as well as women getting plastic surgery. The return leg looks like a doctors station in the Somme.

Wasn't Heathers on one of these flights Poor fella

Unread 02-09-2022, 10:45 AM
atticusgrinch

I kind of respect it in a way. They say " yes I look like a £#%&!ing egg, but so what?"

Deserves some respect imo. Less of the name calling please.

Unread 02-09-2022, 10:53 AM
Bunker Buster

Lightbulb

I'd be absolutely gutted to be rocking it myself, but Erik makes me respect it....

Unread 02-09-2022, 10:55 AM
Pop

As long as he doesn't start shining it.

Unread 02-09-2022, 10:55 AM
Whip Hubley

Shaving cream and razor reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I'd be absolutely gutted to be rocking it myself, but Erik makes me respect it....
oooo look at me I have hair in my 40's.....

Unread 02-09-2022, 10:57 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Shaving cream and razor reds

oooo look at me I have hair in my 40's.....

shit loads, ned a hair cut tbh....

You lost yours running for trains ?

Unread 02-09-2022, 10:58 AM
armchair

Unread 02-09-2022, 11:11 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
shit loads, ned a hair cut tbh....

You lost yours running for trains ?
very good

Unread 02-09-2022, 01:15 PM
Curtis

All my hair started migrating from my head to my chest when I was about 17. These days I shave my whole head once a week. Everything but the eyebrows. Without those my head would just look like an emotional football.

Unread 02-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Yes. I really dug in deep as well. Came off like a strip of pink doner meat

Unread 02-09-2022, 01:30 PM
tatty

I've been using a razor a couple of times a week for the last few years.

In the early days I got a bit over-confident and took a chunk out which made me a lot more careful.

It actually takes more time now than when I had a full head.

Unread 02-09-2022, 01:38 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

In the early days I got a bit over-confident and took a chunk out which made me a lot more careful.

Must’ve been one hell of a chunk!

Unread 02-09-2022, 01:53 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

Self harming?

Just get a wig ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Yes. I really dug in deep as well. Came off like a strip of pink doner meat
You're pretty good on battlefield though. They can't take that away from you (even if bad genes took your hair away)
Closed Thread