United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-10-2022, 06:35 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Can't see utd winning but it will be interesting to see where we're at, hopefully a half decent performance and give them a game, just don't get outclassed and hammered. Be delighted with a low score draw.

Unread 01-10-2022, 06:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Can't see utd winning but it will be interesting to see where we're at, hopefully a half decent performance and give them a game, just don't get outclassed and hammered. Be delighted with a low score draw.
I don't think these are the types of games to judge where we are tbh. Anyone can lose away to City and most will.

For me, it's letting teams like Palace, Everton, Wolves, Villa etc just turn up at Old Trafford like they own the place and walk away with points every £#%&!ing season. These are the types of games where we should be looking for vast improvements.

Unread 01-10-2022, 06:57 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't think these are the types of games to judge where we are tbh. Anyone can lose away to City and most will.

For me, it's letting teams like Palace, Everton, Wolves, Villa etc just turn up at Old Trafford like they own the place and walk away with points every f***ing season. These are the types of games where we should be looking for vast improvements.
Know what you mean and you're dead right, but it is ciddy, we should always turn up and put in a show, even if its just a load of yellow cards. As for the rest, those teams have got to fear coming to OT like they did in the old days, that's how you win stuff.

Unread 01-10-2022, 07:14 PM
MagnificentSeven

in 2021 they were on that ridiculous winning run, something like 20 straight victories. then we went to their place and beat them 2-0.

if we play with more of the confidence we've been showing in recent games who knows?

Unread 01-10-2022, 07:56 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
in 2021 they were on that ridiculous winning run, something like 20 straight victories. then we went to their place and beat them 2-0.

if we play with more of the confidence we've been showing in recent games who knows?
For sure, they are not unbeatable, would love it, just not building my hopes up.

Unread 01-10-2022, 08:36 PM
Joe Biden

Some cowards in this thread. They are nowhere near as good as the media will have you believe. I'd be disappointed with a draw. 3-1 United.

Unread 01-10-2022, 08:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Some cowards in this thread. They are nowhere near as good as the media will have you believe. I'd be disappointed with a draw. 3-1 United.

Unread 01-10-2022, 08:42 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Same crew that were soiling their undies before the scouse game iirc

Unread 01-10-2022, 08:46 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

We're gonna win 2-1 imo.

Unread 01-10-2022, 08:53 PM
Danoli

I genuinely believe we will be very competitive tomorrow

1-2 to us

Unread 01-10-2022, 09:09 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Unread 01-10-2022, 09:12 PM
Arnold Muhren

2-1 for us. Bruno and Eriksen. Martinez to boss The Freak.

Unread 01-10-2022, 09:18 PM
Medlock

If we defend like our lives depend on it we'll get a result (imo)

Unread 01-10-2022, 10:46 PM
Patty_b

ETH got us playing some really sweet counter attacking football, with some nice stuff on the ball in-between.

Martinez will walk off the pitch with the elephant man in his back pocket, and goat will score. It'll be on at full time tomorrow.

Unread 02-10-2022, 12:23 AM
Peter13

Manchester United predicted XI: 
De Gea;
Dalot, Varane, Martinez, Malacia;
The Scottish Player, Eriksen;
Antony, Fernandes, Sancho;
Rashford.

Unread 02-10-2022, 12:35 AM
armchair

Unread 02-10-2022, 12:56 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
£100 we win 3-1.

£100 they win 3-1

You pay if they win, I pay if we do. Charities of our choosing with proof of payment etc. I’ll chose yours, you mine.

Will do the same for any united win assuming you will for a city win?

Will up or down the stakes if you’d prefer but nothing below £25.

Deal?

Unread 02-10-2022, 08:42 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
£100 we win 3-1.

£100 they win 3-1

You pay if they win, I pay if we do. Charities of our choosing with proof of payment etc. I’ll chose yours, you mine.

Deal?
Bumping for Biden, wouldn’t want him to miss this and look like he’s shit himself

Unread 02-10-2022, 09:25 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
£100 we win 3-1.

£100 they win 3-1

Deal?
The bold bit suggests that some drink might have been taken.

No matter and putting aside my slightly juvenile and pissed up approach, I’ll stick with this and my cowardice mindset.

Over to you Junckie Joe Biden

Unread 02-10-2022, 10:31 AM
Stickman

I honestly have no idea how to call this one. Can see convincing defeats, counter attacking master class wins and bore draws….

2-3 - Haaland to open the scoring and the match thread in meltdown 1st though.
Closed Thread