United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-09-2022, 01:21 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
United got very close to Bellingham’s family when we tried to sign him, and by all accounts have kept some kind of relationship going rather than £#%&! it off when he chose Dortmund.

There’s every chance that playing the long game will pay off. I know this is hard to stomach for the doom crew.
Not sure he'd be the same player if he came to us when he moved, we were a mess & it's only just coming together. He did the right thing for his career - no idea why we have to constantly be very Scouse about harking back to the Fergie era when we hopefully have the ETH one to look forward to

De Jong would still be a magnificent signing as well, this whole cucked thing is pure speculation. I couldn't give a toss about the summer, if a player comes then they come - he's hardly put out a statement distancing himself from anything. He's just kept schtum & got on with it. Sounds like a good pro to me.

Unread 30-09-2022, 01:22 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
more chance of getting Fabian Delph
playing alongside Benjamin Mendy

Unread 30-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Bellingham would be playing for utd now when we were a proper club, no way he would have gone to Dortmund in the days of Gill and fergle.

Deffo think you're right on the 'unknowns' people who actually think it's a privilege to play for utd and not just a money run. Sad to say but the Arse are doing a decent job building a good squad with a decent mix that will have a few good years. Hopefully TH gets his feet right under the table and stays a few years....
Hard to say, Bale turned us down when they were here.

If it’s any sort of bidding war he won’t go to Liverpool as United and City will offer him silly money. Can’t see him going to Real before playing in England at least.

I think we’ve got a chance at him providing we have a good season.

De Jong can £#%&! off im not even remotely interested in him and his little private school head.

Unread 30-09-2022, 01:29 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Is Bellingham’s brother any good?
Better according to a brummie I know...
Closed Thread